Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: When Wilder, Fury, Usyk Are Really Ready - They Will Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: When Wilder, Fury, Usyk Are Really Ready - They Will Call

British heavyweight star Anthony Joshua (23-1, 21 KOs) recaptured his position as the unified world heavyweight champion with a masterful unanimous decision victory over Andy Ruiz (33-2, 22 KOs) in a rematch in front of thousands of rabid fans at the Diriyah Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ will not fight Wilder in 2020,he will fight Usyk & then Pulev & will then want 75% in 2021.. After Usyk there should be no excuse to not fight Wilder even if it means paying off Pulev & Wilder deserves 50% at this point if he beats Fury in feb imho

Comment

After what I saw on Saturday I think Olek Usyk's chance of winning the IBF-WBA-WBO have increased considerably.

Comment

Wilder and Fury weren’t interested before and they won’t be now

Comment

The WBO is already calling for Usyk and saying he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The WBO is already calling for Usyk and saying he's ready.

Usyk is in negotiations for a Chisora fight. Maybe he will be happy for Pulev to get first crack.

Comment

A new strategy for Joshua. Dont go chashing a fighter that just keeps running away from offers or negotiations. Let them come to you. Joshua lost his belts then looked good but not scary last night. Who knows. Maybe Deontay feels Joshua is now flawed enough to fight. Ive always said if Joshua wants to get Wilders signiture he needs to catch Angina or lose an eye or age 20 years over night.

Comment

I've basically resigned myself to the fact that Wilder and Joshua will never fight. However, Wilder could have a route to AJ through the WBA.
                Joe Joyce has the WBA "Gold" fake belt and Joyce is with PBC. If Wilder gets his hands on that fake gold belt, it's possible the WBA could declare a mandatory. The sanctioning fees for the WBA on both sides of that megafight would be huge. Just give the WBA a plausible excuse to make millions in sanctioning fees and they'll take it.

They need to put Joyce on the Wilder-Fury 2 card, so if/when Fury pulls out with an "injury" in early February, Joyce is ready to fill in.

Comment

bad for boxing belts now held to ransom again

worst result ever this coward winning.now he will run back to Britain never fight wilder because he soils himself at the very thought of it,ridiculous low ball offers off ed sperm with the bullcrap his fighters the a-side that win killed the heavyweight division stone dead

Comment

I think Fury and Usyk would fight him, but I wouldn’t hold my breathe with Wilder. Fury has to due to ESPN and the need to make money. So he might drop his 50/50 demand thing. Usyk would definitely but I still think he would take on one more fight before he goes for his mandatory, so am expecting Joshua/Pulev next.

Comment

Working...
                    X