Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-29-2019, 09:00 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2468 Post(s)
koolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 44,077.87
Ward KOed Kovalev - siablo14 Still Undefeated. - travestyny what a fckn twit you are - Boxing Goat excellent poster - ^lll excellent poster - ^lll 
good posts - ^lll Good point, on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
yeah that sounds bad if you don't understand the context of what happened. the wbc gave breazele a title shot after fighting molina while whyte was ranked above both guys and tried to fight breazele for the mandatory spot but he refused. how does that make any sense? a lower ranked guy skipping over the higher ranked guy and choosing who he gets to fight for the mandatory position. absurd. so you think a fighter should just sit back and watch as people skip the line in front of him? and no it wouldn't have put him next in line to fight wilder. it would have put him second in line to fight wilder which he was already. hence pointless. he also said he would fight ortiz if it guaranteed him a shot at wilder next but wbc said no, its breazele, not you. you left this part out of course. this kind of stuff is like the ggg ducked ward crap. he turned down the offer in 30 minutes!!! oh what was the offer...oh it was completely absurd. who cares! we want some confirmation bias! ggg didn't accept stupid offer he's ducking! whyte didn't let wbc appoint breazele instead of him ducking! when did breazele fight ortiz to get the shot? must have missed that one
First of all, the WBC Silver belt IS NOT an automatic mandatory.

The WBC names its mandatories and the Molina vs Breazeale fight was named an eliminator BEFORE Whyte happened to beat a one handed Helenius who had taken the fight for the Silver on less than two weeks notice.

The WBC made the right call on that one since it would be a farce to let a fight involving folks matched 10 days before a card become first in line for its mandatory. You'd literally be allowing someone to walk off the street into the head of the line.

Whyte then did absolutely nothing to earn mandatory status, to put himself in line after Breazeale, who he knew back then was in front of him. He fought a overweight and irrelevant Lucas Browne defending his Silver belt and hoping the WBC would think enough of that joke of a fight to either call it a second eliminator, call for a fight between himself and Breazeale, or worse yet elevate him past Breazeale even though Dominic had fought tougher competition and had actually been named per the WBC's regular conduct of business.

Instead, the WBC ordered a second eliminator to take place between Whyte and Ortiz, AND THAT'S WHEN THE LETTER WAS WRITTEN.

Whyte and Hearn tried to bamboozle the WBC into giving Dillian a shot he hadn't earned in the ring and then protested when the WBC actually tried to make him earn it.

Whyte wanted the WBC to give him the spot another man had earned simply for beating one guy who fought on 10 days notice and a second guy who was never relevant in the heavyweight picture and who came in overweight and out of shape. That's the kind of fuquery Whyte has been pulling.

So what does Whyte do when the letter writing doesn't work? He ignores the ordered fight from the WBC (while also ignoring a purse bid involving a different sanctioning body he lost to Pulev) and fights Joseph Parker, who'd just lost to AJ. He did that hoping to be in line for a shot at Joshua.

Later that year, the WBC "suggested" the Ortiz fight again, Luis Ortiz actually accepted an offer from Whyte, yet Dillian wound up fighting Chisora.

So again, no shock why a sanctioning body that names its mandatories would skip over a guy like Whyte even if he had its Silver belt.

He's never earned it and he has ignored all avenues he has been offered to actually earn it.

Last edited by koolkc107; 11-29-2019 at 09:04 AM.
koolkc107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 09:15 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
Monzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,905.90
Enjoy! - davidw9785 Enjoy! - davidw9785 

Whyte was mandatory for two years, he certainly earned it from the WBC which then blocked him because Haymon and Wilder want controlled opposition like Breazeale. Breazeale is garbage. Breazeale will never fight Whyte because it would expose him as garbage.

The only ones who can't see the WBC and Wilder/Haymon are blocking Whyte are moe rons.
Monzon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 09:29 AM #53
Interim Champion

Monzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these parts

What did Breazeale ever do to earn a mandatory shot? Wilder never complained once about that set up. Because Wilder knows Haymon has Breazeale rigged as a dive for him. Breazeale is a PBC employee under control. Wilder keeps making endless excuses to keep ducking Whyte. Isn't it obvious by now. Whyte is a real fighter, a real challenge and Wilder only gets in there with set ups, divers or paid off inside jobbers like Fury.

Fury needed the money and needed the high profile event to up his value. They mutually agreed on a business alliance draw. Neither could afford to lose any leverage with the $120m vs Joshua awaiting both. So they rigged the draw. The rematch will either not happen or be another rigged draw where both retain their value and leverage for the inevitable jackpot vs Joshua.

Fury and Wilder are both being rigged to not lose now because both have $100m down the road vs Joshua if they keep winning.

I know this is over the head of more than a few boxing fans but some should understand.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:49 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2468 Post(s)
koolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 44,077.87
Ward KOed Kovalev - siablo14 Still Undefeated. - travestyny what a fckn twit you are - Boxing Goat excellent poster - ^lll excellent poster - ^lll 
good posts - ^lll Good point, on me. - Nomadic 

Whyte was never a mandatory til this year...a few weeks ago in fact.

Again, the WBC names its mandatories. The WBC Silver belt IS NOT AN AUTOMATIC MANDATORY.

By the time Whyte fought a two week notice Helenius, the WBC had decided the Breazeale vs Molina fight would be an eliminator.

There's articles out there that explain this.
koolkc107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:07 AM #55
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6967 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 295,182.84
Total Points: 358,494.79
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Where is that email floating around where the WBC denied Breazeale/Molina been for the Mandatory position? Am sure knowledgeable fans have seen those emails.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:41 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3430 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 49,579.06
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

What a ridiculous thread.

Also, even if that happened with Lewis & Vitali, Kirk Johnson probably wasnít loaded, so he could be paid off.

Why would Fury do any favours for Hearn? Especially when heís already in the top 3 earners in the division, has no affiliation with Hearn and has a huge ESPN deal. He doesnít need the money and has a WBC title shot lined up, so why give it up for pocket money from Hearn?
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:50 AM #57
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6967 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 295,182.84
Total Points: 358,494.79
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
What a ridiculous thread.

Also, even if that happened with Lewis & Vitali, Kirk Johnson probably wasnít loaded, so he could be paid off.

Why would Fury do any favours for Hearn? Especially when heís already in the top 3 earners in the division, has no affiliation with Hearn and has a huge ESPN deal. He doesnít need the money and has a WBC title shot lined up, so why give it up for pocket money from Hearn?
Fury isn't doing no one a favour, Fury himself talked himself into a fight with Whyte, demand the WBC to put the diamond belt on the line, when the WBC oblige guess what? Fury did a runner....

Sometimes you got to call a spade a spade.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:36 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,890.74
Total Points: 26,063.44
excellent poster - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
Well, it doesn't really matter what Eddie Hearn says/does. The reality of it is that it only matters what the WBC says/does.

Whyte was appointment as mandatory until a few weeks ago, when Fury was named mandatory. Whyte was mandatory for a long time and never got the shot.

Are you saying that Hearn controls the WBC rankings???
Are you saying a champion can only make mandatory defenses?

Are you saying Eddie hasnít managed to manipulate the ratings organizations?

LOL.
saintpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 09:27 AM #59
Contender

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 12,165.59
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
Are you saying a champion can only make mandatory defenses?

Are you saying Eddie hasnít managed to manipulate the ratings organizations?

LOL.
No, at no point in my post did I say that. In fact, I said the absolute opposite; the WBC makes the rankings. Use your eyes.

If Wilder is always saying that he has to fight the best, then why didn't he fight the WBC #1 ranked contender? Ortiz wasn't any kind of money fight so why not make the voluntary with Whyte instead?
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:24 AM #60
Interim Champion

Fury draws nothing just like Wilder. He is in position to be compromised by Hearn AJ. All roads lead to Hearn AJ. Ruiz is getting destroyed this weekend.

Share This With Friends