Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Bwuhahaha

“Revered”

You should do stand up

Oh and here’s Trump’s attorney

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ulow-donations

Bwuhahaha
    He's delivered the best economy the world has ever seen, so yes, the man deserves respect.

Why are you posting 2+ years old articles from a lefty rag like the Guardian?

I ain't clicking that sh** fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      He's delivered the best economy the world has ever seen, so yes, the man deserves respect.

“World has ever seen”

Lmfao

Gdp growth is a pathetic 2.1%

Deficit is out of control

Trade deficit is out of control

Debt is out of control

Subsidies bwuhahaha

Do you know anything about economics?

Comment

The difference is Trump is the savior of America and deserved to be revered. Schiff is a pencil necked fraud who deserves to be laughed at.

Why are you posting fake news videos to me? MSNBC has as much credibility as CNN, which is zero.

Fox News & OANN are the only trustworthy news networks in America nowadays.

FYI, it's not going to happen. Republicans have never been more united. Trump's attorneys are about to tear your boyfriend a new arsehole and then the trial will be quickly dismissed.

Better luck next time!
        Remember these

FOX NEWS POLL SHOWS TRUMP LOSING TO EVERY DEMOCRATIC FRONTRUNNER

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-poll-sh...s-2020-1460173
        Better luck next time

Look at you doing just what I said...regurgitating shlt from Trump. "Pencil neck Schiff." LMAO. You are truly pathetic.

Trump is a savior for those who are weak minded slave mentality folks who want a monarch. I, and the founding fathers, pity you. Keep licking that arsehole, boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Remember these

Better luck next time

Look at you doing just what I said...regurgitating shlt from Trump. "Pencil neck Schiff." LMAO. You are truly pathetic.

Trump is a savior for those who are weak minded slave mentality folks who want a monarch. I, and the founding fathers, pity you. Keep licking that arsehole, boy.
          You poor child, you seem so upset all the time, your just to damn stupid/funny to take seriously though.

A 5 year long losing streak will do that to the weak minded. Poor kid, I feel for ya, just can't reach ya.

Children these days are so easy to upset, you must have a trophy room filled with last place participation trophy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
            You poor child, you seem so upset all the time, your just to damn stupid/funny to take seriously though.
            Great job. A 5 year old would be so proud of these insults.

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
            A 5 year long losing streak will do that to the weak minded. Poor kid, I feel for ya, just can't reach ya.
            A five year losing streak? I'm not a republican or a democrat. Also, I haven't lived in this country for over 10 years. I've only been back for one year. So Sorry. You missed the mark here yet again.

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
            Children these days are so easy to upset, you must have a trophy room filled with last place participation trophy's.
            Great job! That one might impress a 4 year old.

Comment

Why do you even bother with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Poor thing, we're taking it easy on you now. When the evidence pours out, you'll delete your account out of shame so we won't get to read your explanations of why Schiff and Biden and Hitlery and Soetoro all got arrested.
                If only.

Sadly this is his existence, so he ain't leaving.

No, what will most likely happen is this.....

Trump will be acquitted in the Senate.

Then the superfans like him (and Travesty, Siablo, the Stolen Valor loser, and the phony lawyer, for example) will argue until their fingers fall off that Trump really was guilty all along, but that they were robbed of their 'win' by those dastardly Republicans.

Remember, these guys are NEVER wrong and their team never loses.

You have to understand that, or you'll spin your wheels with them forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Remember these

Better luck next time

The thing is boy, polls are irrelevant when it comes to Trump, because nobody will admit to voting for him due to threats of violence, angry SJWs trying to ruin lives, getting people sacked etc.

Hillary was ahead of Trump by 7 points according to a Fox News poll in 2016, and what ended up happening?

Let's be real, if the founders were alive today, they'd all be wearing MAGA hats.

Trump is going be re-elected in a landslide, mainly due to people like yourself who's alienated the majority of the population with your utter lunacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Because it amuses me to expose him as the clown he is. I just can't allow these people to spread their lies and go unchallenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Exactly.

I've never understood why people engage losers like him, when anyone with a room temp IQ knows exactly how it's going to end each and every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X