Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Aims To Jump Ahead of Fury Trilogy To Face Wilder in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
    Joshua facing Pulev and then Usyk is 2020 would be a solid year, his toughest competition. Then he'd be open for Wilder or Fury early in 2021. Can't say I *expect* this to happen, but a boy can dream, can't he?
    dillian whyte will be screaming for his WBC mandatory in 2021 he will be used as a shield we aint seeing this fight until 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
      A 4 belt champion vs a 1 belt champion. It will take a lot more than a win over Fury for Deontay Wilder to be number one in his era.

He doesn't want to fight AJ anyway, I don't think they ever will.
      what exactly has aj done that makes you all think any HW is afraid of him, hes looked vulnerable in alot of his fights; especially klits going forward, he lost to ruiz and was battered and then came back n danced his way to a boring decision over an unprepared ruiz, he is not #1 u don't lose that way and come back with that performance and still get to be #1. he has the best resume at HW but not by far, the top 3 need to fight each other none of their resumes are anything to brag about, I don't understand this delusion that fighters are afraid of him

Comment

Who is Anthony Johnson?
        This guy here.
        He went to America to "take over", but got the black beaten off him by a morbidly obese cruiser weight ranked outside the top 20. And has not been seen this side of the pond since.

Comment

Who is Anthony Johnson? Will he be fighting Deontay "the coward" Wilson?
          Not sure how Wilder could be considered a coward when hes Fighting the #1 guy in the world for the 2nd time. While AJ playing patty cake with a fat blob who is so fat, he is lucky the doctors let him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            dillian whyte will be screaming for his WBC mandatory in 2021 he will be used as a shield we aint seeing this fight until 2022
            He screamed for the AJ fight last year, and ran when the contract(s) arrived.

He does the same when Wilder contract arrives. He knows what happens if he gets in the ring with Wilder.

I would be surprised if any version of Whyte makes it past round 2 with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              This guy here.
              He went to America to "take over", but got the black beaten off him by a morbidly obese cruiser weight ranked outside the top 20. And has not been seen this side of the pond since.

So if Wilder isn't afraid, surely he will fight him and easily become unified Champion. WHY HASN'T HE?

AJ is currently putting together what could possibly be the biggest purse in boxing history and Wilders team said "don't even bother making an offer".

So the brave Wilder has turned down £15m (when he was getting £3m per fight) and said it wasn't enough money.
              He then turned down £100,000,000 for three fights saying "I don't need/care about money, I want to choose my own career" (3 fights can be done in a year).
              Now he doesn't even want an offer for what could be the biggest purse in history and the biggest boxing event in decades.

As I said, if you've got this dumb, robotic, glass chinned British d!cK head offering you insane money to fight him for an easy unification fight why on earth would you avoid fighting him so much?

AJ beat Klitschko who Wilder was afraid of after trying to beat him up in sparring and getting sparked out and twitching.

He knows Klitschko has his measure and he knows AJ and Klitschko are friendly. That's why he's a coward.

Future talks in 2022:

AJ:
              We'll give you a 90/10 split of a £3bn purse, a small Caribbean island and a private wing in Buckingham Palace if you just take this unification fight.

DW:
              I just want to fight Ortiz and Wilder in an eternal loop so that offer isn't good for me.

Is he scared or is it his team? I don't know, all I know is what I see, AJ chasing after Wilder with offers and Wilder running in the opposite direction.

Let me know if you have a better excuse for Wilder's behaviour.

He just has to knock the chinny, joker from the UK to be unified and made for life, so please just do it, fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                what exactly has aj done that makes you all think any HW is afraid of him, hes looked vulnerable in alot of his fights; especially klits going forward, he lost to ruiz and was battered and then came back n danced his way to a boring decision over an unprepared ruiz, he is not #1 u don't lose that way and come back with that performance and still get to be #1. he has the best resume at HW but not by far, the top 3 need to fight each other none of their resumes are anything to brag about, I don't understand this delusion that fighters are afraid of him
                I refer you to the above.

Comment

I refer you to the above.
                  bro ur doing skits and posting nonsense about the past its over the fight was ruined by hearn and then haymon stepped in and had wilder turn down that deal, let it GO, u guys post this same sht every day... lets focus on everything going forward, the bottom line is aj is nobody to be afraid of and is a mediocre fighter who does some things good in the ring.

Comment

So if Wilder isn't afraid, surely he will fight him and easily become unified Champion. WHY HASN'T HE?

AJ is currently putting together what could possibly be the biggest purse in boxing history and Wilders team said "don't even bother making an offer".

So the brave Wilder has turned down £15m (when he was getting £3m per fight) and said it wasn't enough money.
                    He then turned down £100,000,000 for three fights saying "I don't need/care about money, I want to choose my own career" (3 fights can be done in a year).
                    Now he doesn't even want an offer for what could be the biggest purse in history and the biggest boxing event in decades.

As I said, if you've got this dumb, robotic, glass chinned British d!cK head offering you insane money to fight him for an easy unification fight why on earth would you avoid fighting him so much?

AJ beat Klitschko who Wilder was afraid of after trying to beat him up in sparring and getting sparked out and twitching.

He knows Klitschko has his measure and he knows AJ and Klitschko are friendly. That's why he's a coward.

Future talks in 2022:

AJ:
                    We'll give you a 90/10 split of a £3bn purse, a small Caribbean island and a private wing in Buckingham Palace if you just take this unification fight.

DW:
                    I just want to fight Ortiz and Wilder in an eternal loop so that offer isn't good for me.

Is he scared or is it his team? I don't know, all I know is what I see, AJ chasing after Wilder with offers and Wilder running in the opposite direction.

Let me know if you have a better excuse for Wilder's behaviour.

He just has to knock the chinny, joker from the UK to be unified and made for life, so please just do it, fight him.
                    You need to do better research before making silly posts like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      You need to do better research before making silly posts like this.
                      You need to tell him where he is wrong if you feel the need to call his post silly. Otherwise its just empty words.

Comment

Working...
                      X