Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 136 49.28%
Hillary 54 19.57%
Other/not voting 86 31.16%
Voters: 276. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2020, 12:49 PM #42411
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12733 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,683,382.25
Total Points: 2,826,250.85
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
It's not a fact. If it was, loyal Republican patriots would've tossed Trump out already. Republicans actually put country before party whereas Democrats only talk about it.

The only people who went over to the other side over this issue were democrats.

The only thing shameful are people like yourself who have no respect for democracy.
Aww. Are you upset that the democrats are exposing pansies like you that want to suck off a King. lol.

Bah bah bah, little sheep. You're just another dumbo that the founding fathers would have spat on. Shame on you! You can never know what it's like to be a true American. And now I feel truly sorry for you.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 12:59 PM #42412
#lineal

Quoted: 6106 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 88,472.56
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Aww. Are you upset that the democrats are exposing pansies like you that want to suck off a King. lol.

Bah bah bah, little sheep. You're just another dumbo that the founding fathers would have spat on. Shame on you! You can never know what it's like to be a true American. And now I feel truly sorry for you.
I'm very disappointedin you son, why are you resorting to personal insults rather than debating my points?

I think it's safe to assume at this point that you've completely lost the argument.

As for sucking people off, you seem very enamored with Adam Schiff. What exactly do you find attractive about him?
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:12 PM #42413
The ugly American

Quoted: 10144 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,711.52
Total Points: 171,611.07
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
I'm very disappointedin you son, why are you resorting to personal insults rather than debating my points?

I think it's safe to assume at this point that you've completely lost the argument.

As for sucking people off, you seem very enamored with Adam Schiff. What exactly do you find attractive about him?
That's another odd thing about these political superfans.

When debates dont go their way, they often resort to discussing their sexual fantasies involving graphic man sex.

Its creepy, but I guess if they want to be proud and pubic about their sexuality, whose to stop them.

Of course we all know the LGBT people are some of the most rabid liberal Democrats, so it does make sense.

But still, such language does not belong on the forum.

Can you please report all his posts with TOS violations? If you dont want to, let me know and I'll go through and report his posts with violations.

It takes all of us to keep base trolls and those looking for gay man sex off the forum. There are forums for that, but this ain't one of them.

And Trav, I suggest you hit up The Big Dumm. He seems to be into the same creepy weird man sex you are. You two could even meet in person, and maybe we can have the forum's first love connection.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:23 PM #42414
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:

Debating your points? You had no point. Your point was that a republican disagreed? And I showed you a democrat agreed. So what was your point?

You didn't have one. The GAO is unbiased and that was the point, but again you want trumps ass cheeks for earmuffs.

I even asked you if you wanted to go even further, but you wouldn't even answer one question I had.

Stop fooling yourself, kid. I'd rip you open with facts and you know it. That's why you skirt around like a girl instead of really engaging.

If you want that, go back and answer the question that I asked and lets go from there. When you can't keep up, don't bother quoting me again.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:31 PM #42415
#lineal

denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
That's another odd thing about these political superfans.

When debates dont go their way, they often resort to discussing their sexual fantasies involving graphic man sex.

Its creepy, but I guess if they want to be proud and pubic about their sexuality, whose to stop them.

Of course we all know the LGBT people are some of the most rabid liberal Democrats, so it does make sense.

But still, such language does not belong on the forum.

Can you please report all his posts with TOS violations? If you dont want to, let me know and I'll go through and report his posts with violations.

It takes all of us to keep base trolls and those looking for gay man sex off the forum. There are forums for that, but this ain't one of them.

And Trav, I suggest you hit up The Big Dumm. He seems to be into the same creepy weird man sex you are. You two could even meet in person, and maybe we can have the forum's first love connection.
Chill out bro it's just a forum discussion, no need to start reporting posts etc.

If Travesty dreams about Adam Schiff then good for him, I personally have no issue with more h0m0sexuals in the lounge.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:33 PM #42416
#lineal

Quote:
Debating your points? You had no point. Your point was that a republican disagreed? And I showed you a democrat agreed. So what was your point?

You didn't have one. The GAO is unbiased and that was the point, but again you want trumps ass cheeks for earmuffs.

I even asked you if you wanted to go even further, but you wouldn't even answer one question I had.

Stop fooling yourself, kid. I'd rip you open with facts and you know it. That's why you skirt around like a girl instead of really engaging.

If you want that, go back and answer the question that I asked and lets go from there. When you can't keep up, don't bother quoting me again.

Take your L like a man and move on.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:34 PM #42417
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:

Take your L like a man and move on.
That's what I thought, pvss
Old 01-23-2020, 01:36 PM #42418
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1544 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 45,685.13
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

So Schiff is saying we can't be assured the election in 2020 will be fairly won.. Trump needs to be removed before then. What a joke and you have morons around here cheering him on?

What he really means is that he/democrats can't trust the American people to not vote him back in.

Anyone remember when the left/democrats got in an uproar about Trump not being willing to accept the results of the election? Hilarious.. Clinton/Dems never got over it.. and now they are trying the same for 2020.. IF Trump wins again do you think they will accept it? or will they scream blue murder until 2024 and try impeaching him over every little thing?

Honestly how can some of you guys fool for this still? 2016.. Russia.. Kavanuagh now this Ukraine stuff.. that's not even counting stuff like Stormy Daniels or Avenatti which the press screamed for months would finish Drumpf!!

Quote:

Lol that moron doesn't have an original thought in his body good luck with getting him to actually debate you on anything
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:40 PM #42419
#lineal

Quote:
That's what I thought, pvss
Look I could go through it all yet again, but honestly, I've got better things to do with my time.

You resort to insults because you have nothing to say other then empty talking points and whataboutisms.

Rest assured, we know that at this point, you're a bit of a laughing stock, only Tomjas has made a bigger fool out of himself.

Sad!
Old 01-23-2020, 01:45 PM #42420
Contender

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Stebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 19,872.68

Quote:

Ahhh whats wrong travesty, has your impeachment trial turned into a travesty....

Poor loser, don't get your panties in a bunch.
Stebs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "*****, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (clinton, (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, abruptly, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, chants, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, coverage, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, cuts, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, france, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, guns?, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mentally, mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, network), news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, rally, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump", trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, wtf?, ya'll, year, you're, young