No announcement yet.

Canelo buying a yacht is a good investment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Go on lad ask the forum post it in the lounge you dopey twat who is Paul Allen

Just see how many lads don’t know him

You act like Paul Allen is Mike Tyson lol Canelo is a known star just like Lebron is but Allen is known for what Microsoft and owning that Seahawks team

Christ mark cuban is a far more famous owner

Your argument has gone from weak to non existent
    At least regular people knows what Microsoft is. Nobody knows who Canelo is and what he does.

Comment

The point is Canelo can throw a celebrity part on his yacht and make money from it.

If he’s paying in installments I would imagine 4-5 parties a year at 10k a guest would easily pay it off without him using his own money.
      Dude, why are you counting someone else's money?

Comment

• There was a similar thread like this one when Floyd bought a boat.

Boats are never good investment.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          There was a similar thread like this one when Floyd bought a boat.

Boats are never good investment.
          How would you know ? People with no money usually say that . We had a decent boat used to take it over fire island in Long Island fish and live off it in the summer saving hundreds on food and energy , having a yacht is another ball game it doesn’t effect guys who make millions it doesn’t have to be an investment it’s a luxury at that point .

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Are you nuts????

The only 2 days you enjoy a POS boat is the day u buy to and when you finally sell it. That is a way to loose a lot of money.
            He doesn't know what he's talking about. I swear posts need to be approved here.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              How would you know ? People with no money usually say that . We had a decent boat used to take it over fire island in Long Island fish and live off it in the summer saving hundreds on food and energy , having a yacht is another ball game it doesn’t effect guys who make millions it doesn’t have to be an investment it’s a luxury at that point .
              You just contradicted yourself. Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Go on lad ask the forum post it in the lounge you dopey twat who is Paul Allen

Just see how many lads don’t know him

You act like Paul Allen is Mike Tyson lol Canelo is a known star just like Lebron is but Allen is known for what Microsoft and owning that Seahawks team

Christ mark cuban is a far more famous owner

Your argument has gone from weak to non existent
                What’s with you and the slumming it British slang suddenly bro? Lol. I didn’t say Paul Allen was as big as any of those people, I said people know who he is and I said his yacht was one of the most unique ever built and sold for a fraction of what he paid for it. Hell Marc Anthony the singer who just had a yacht burn down was selling his..guess what at a loss. It’s ok, I know people here pretend to know it all but take two minutes to check the historical value of boats and yachts before you continue making yourself look like a knob.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  What’s with you and the slumming it British slang suddenly bro? Lol. I didn’t say Paul Allen was as big as any of those people, I said people know who he is and I said his yacht was one of the most unique ever built and sold for a fraction of what he paid for it. Hell Marc Anthony the singer who just had a yacht burn down was selling his..guess what at a loss. It’s ok, I know people here pretend to know it all but take two minutes to check the historical value of boats and yachts before you continue making yourself look like a knob.
                  What people know who he is lad?

I know and so do you which might indicate you have some level of business acumen. Besides the usual suspects like tech guys, investors etc the lad off the street has no clue.

People know Microsoft all day but only one name is associated with it and that’s Bill Gates. The point is a relatively unknown billionaire bought a boat and couldn’t sell it that does not mean Canelo with his global star power couldn’t sell for a profit with his yacht.

You are an absolute weapon lad thinking you can predict the future for Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by YGriffith View Post
                    If it flies, floats or fu*ks, it's way cheaper to rent than to own.
                    Yep. One day I expect a picture of Nelo on his yacht with a forklift worth of Tecate in the background to be labelled “Last known photograph”. Course if he buys a small plane I’d like to change my bet...

Comment

What people know who he is lad?

I know and so do you which might indicate you have some level of business acumen. Besides the usual suspects like tech guys, investors etc the lad off the street has no clue.

People know Microsoft all day but only one name is associated with it and that’s Bill Gates. The point is a relatively unknown billionaire bought a boat and couldn’t sell it that does not mean Canelo with his global star power couldn’t sell for a profit with his yacht.

You are an absolute weapon lad thinking you can predict the future for Canelo
                      Even though this thread has been an absolute troll job from the start..for your own sake I hope you really aren’t this level of idiot to actually believe anything you’ve actually posted here because if you do..please don’t breed, if you genuinely believe the nonsense you’ve posted just go get neutered like right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X