Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Could Fight at 130 or 135 - I'm The Top Dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Hmmm, “top dog”. I dont know about that. He hasnt fought any of Loma’s left overs to say hes top dog. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND he fight Cambell or Linares BEFORE taking Loma fight.
    I personally NOW think he’d loose to either of those guys.
    Linares and campbell wouldn't lose a round

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You hate the fact Tank didn't have to put on a sombrero last night and do the jig to accomplish what he accomplished
      Nice job deflecting from Tank's trash performance against a peg-legged, glass-jawed corpse. "Tank almost went the distance with a crippled, shot-to-bits Gamboa, but Black Hollywood doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
        Davis is another sack of potatoes they are trying to sell. Believe me I work at Frito lay and I see them every day. Hahaha. 787-248-4137
        Lol if I call that number will I get a bunch of potatoes or chips?

Comment

I'm in for Luke Campbell vs Davis. If Davis wins against Campbell's experience, it makes a convincing argument for a fight with Loma. And if Campbell beats the younger up and comer, it keeps him relevant and marketable.

Comment

Had to laugh at his claim to be top dog, he does look remarkably like a little fat pug.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              I guess I am the only who sees a guy that has terrific defense, super fast hands, and power. I am sticking to my guns , he beats anyone at 130 and loma at 135.

Dude, with judgement like that I think you should stay well away from firearms. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_***** View Post
                Dude, with judgement like that I think you should stay well away from firearms. 😂

Comment

little guy is a coward is putting a Canelo fighting old guys

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    Hmmm, “top dog”. I dont know about that. He hasnt fought any of Loma’s left overs to say hes top dog. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND he fight Cambell or Linares BEFORE taking Loma fight.
                    I personally NOW think he’d loose to either of those guys.
                    Perfect fights for him. Would be interesting to see if he could raise his game for them, as some fighters do the bigger the threat, Tyson Fury for example. Nice suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario g View Post
                      Yeah Davis beat a dehydrated Pedraza. Pfft.
                      Cannot hold a belt at a weight class and then claim to be dehydrated when you get knocked out mate. That's just pure nonsense.

Davis didn't ask him to move down or fight at a catchweight, he challnged the ibf champion in the division where the champion was campaigning.

Enough with the lame excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X