Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Don't Matter Who Fury Gets, Can't Teach Power Or Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    Wilder goes straight at him in the rematch...stops fury
    He did that the first time and failed. You think doing the same thing brings different results?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Calm down Sid. The stuff he says is generally dumb af. BUT, in this instance, with him saying you "cant teach power or speed", he should know better
      Wilder has never known anything other then to be completely deluded on a very scary level. This is what you get with him. It doesn't get any better. He knows absolutely nothing. He's detached from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Wilder is the most ignorant clown the world has seen, no doubt. But that acknowledgement shouldn't be coming from anyone like you who is not far off that weirdo.

Self-awareness is something humans have and evolved with... Maybe you can look on E-Bay and get yourself some to see what we're laughing at.
        Lecturing people on self awareness?...I lold!!!

By 'WE' you mean all your split personalities laughing at each other in your head.

Stay on the meds bruh and keep wiping the dribble away.

It's not a good look eh!

Comment

Parker will snatch that belt off whom??? Usyk? Hahahahahahahaha

Good one!!
          Lol...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Sorry bro but i stopped reading after the first BLAH...

What else you got?

Comment

Fury nearly lost? What, by getting cut by a single punch? Wilder is the one who got dominated by a 50 year old bum until the stoppage. Just like last time. And that's without the Fury loss.
            Yeah your boy almost died in the ring. That's why he ran away from the rematch like the little twat he is. That's why every person in his family is begging him not to fight Wilder again. That's why Gypsy B---h is frantically hiring and firing trainers. All of this for a"dosser" right? F---ing Moron

Comment

Proof is in the Pudding

42-0-1, 41ko s

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer2019 View Post
                Absolutely correct! People are highly delusional. Fury was not able to KO Otto Wallin. He looked really bad in his last fight. (Wallin on 63 position in Pro Boxing Ratings) "Fury has ZERO wins over any of the top 10 heavyweights! Since coming back from a 2 1/2 year layoff, Fury has beaten these fighters:
                Otto Wallin
                Sefer Serferi
                Francesco Pianeta
                Tom Schwarz
                Those are tune-up heavyweights, and not elite level guys." (Draw vs Wilder - let's count again to 10...or 12....or 15)

Fury will KO Wilder? Based on what exactly: a new trainer, his wrestling experience or his talk about UFC?

Based on Wilder's leaky defence and Wilder having to hold on to Fury in the 12th rather than go for the KO when Furry actually decided throw something with meaning.

Comment

Saudi cant compete with America in terms of gross revenue a bigtime fight can make. The top 4 grossing fights of all time were all done in Vegas baby! 1) May vs Pac grossed over 600 million from 4.6 mill PPV buys with MoneyMay earning 300 milly and Pac about 120 mill 2) May vs Macgregor grossed over 500 milly from 4.3 mill PPV buys with MoneyMay earning about 280 mill and Conor about 100 mill 3) May vs Canelo grossed over 200 mill from 2.2 mill PPV buys with Money earning 100 mill and Canelo about 20 mill 4) May vs de la hoya grossed over 150 mill from 1.4 mill PPV buys with de la hoys getting 50 mill and Money May 25 mill. The other six fights that rounds out the top ten of all time, four were in Vegas, one each in atlantic city and memphis (tyson/lewis). ALL IN YANKEELAND! In Mayweathers last 15 fights starting with the de la hoya fight, generated 1.7 billion in PPV revenue from nearly 23 million paying customers. So if i'm team Deontay, Canelo, Errol, AJ or Gervontae I would definitely be taking the Mayweather PPV route! SAUDI ARABIA AINT F'ING WITH DAT HOMEY! Plus I've never been able to thank the Saudis for sending us those 19 flight attendants on 9/11. Such fine young men they were! THANKS PRINCE

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    This will probably come in a later article on Boxing Scene but Joshua offered to come to Fury’s camp to help him prepare for the Wilder fight as a sparring partner and Fury accepted via Instagram. I think it’s brilliant. Joshua helps Fury win, so he doesn’t have to face that power from Wilder. If Fury clearly beats Wilder this time, the fight between Fury and Joshua in the UK is massive.
                    If you watch the interview, I personally cannot see any hint of deceit or misdirection in AJs eyes or body language. He genuinely just seems to feel the Wilder camp are impossible to make an undisputed fight with and believes Fury is far more open to the idea.

Now that isn't to say it's Wilder's camps fault, but that is very obviously AJs opinion on it.

Comment

Crazy how getting up equates to winning in a lot of people's minds.

It's a good thing boxing doesn't give a **** what its fans think. Most bias and closed minded group there is, is fans, clearly.

Like hit and don't be hit back boxing? Been told long enough that's what the sport is about to believe it? Power is something you're born with? Y'all ****ing dumb.

Wilder figured him out, got his draw, and will come back to finish the job. Boxing is a sport founded and centered around the KO, the only reason we even have points fighters is because we softened the rules until they were competitive. Through all that time there's only one unbeaten HW champion. Loads of weak eras, one unbeaten champion.....not a points fighter. Who cares, disregard that ****, call it luck. 41KOs, who cares, disregard that ****, call it luck. Official draw? Who cares, disregard that **** and call it luck. hmmmm

Sounds like cognitive dissonance brought on by the halo effect causing so many to willfully ignore huge aspects of what is boxing while ironically telling anyone who doesn't subscribe to only half the sport they are casuals who don't know **** about boxing.

Can't tell you how often some limey who doesn't even have a good grasp on elementary Newtonian physics tries to tell me I don't know what I am looking at.

Can't tell you how often some limey who has never unearthed anything any other researcher or team of researchers of any regard missed try to tell me I've done poor research.

It's all in one word propaganda, but propaganda they believe.

After Wilder knocks him the **** out they will just disappear. Bermane is a joke now, today, here. Bermane used to be the man Wilder was scared of. Now, hard pressed to find a Stiverne fan. I suspect half of Fury's followers will just **** off while the other half transfers to Joshua until he too is KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X