Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Me and Wilder Talk on The Phone, We Know What is in The Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Me and Wilder Talk on The Phone, We Know What is in The Plan

Andy Ruiz Jr has hinted that he already has a fight with Deontay Wilder for the undisputed world heavyweight title lined up if he can win his rematch against Anthony Joshua in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, on Saturday. Both Ruiz and Wilder are signed to Al Haymon's PBC so a deal would be easy to make. And while Wilder has agreed to a rematch with Tyson Fury which is expected to be announced for February 22 in Las Vegas, although it is yet to be formally announced Ruiz, the WBA, WBO and IBF champion, claims he has been speaking on the phone with Wilder, the WBC champion, to discuss a future fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s go Andy!!! Phuck this foo up again

Comment

I think the overconfidence of Ruiz may cost him. Seems like the opposite of the first fight and that didn't turn out well for AJ. I think AJ gets the belts back by UD no fixing just a very cautious performance.

Comment

Ruiz by TKO rd 10.

If the KO doesn't come than those belts are going back to the UK with the cowardly robot, never to be seen again.

Comment

Good to see wilder and Ruiz are bro’s and already talking about a unification. Would be great to see it all come together like that. Ruiz has to get passed Joshua and wilder passed fury

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Good to see wilder and Ruiz are bro’s and already talking about a unification. Would be great to see it all come together like that. Ruiz has to get passed Joshua and wilder passed fury
            That’s because you know he will run from AJ ! After AJ wins you will see that Wilder will say undisputed doesn’t matter that’s guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              That’s because you know he will run from AJ ! After AJ wins you will see that Wilder will say undisputed doesn’t matter that’s guaranteed.
              Correct. Franchise Belts will be where it's really at.

Fury thinks it's only lineal that really matters.

While AJ will be heading to undisputed against Whyte.

Comment

AJ is not a great boxer, I have it 50/50 in this second fight. While there might be an AJ fan or two that will jump on me, lets put him in with boxers past that were champs. Other than an aging champ, who has he beat and shined against? Tyson would have killed him, A prime Lewis would have knocked him spark out, Golota in the Riddick Bowe days would have put him away as would have Bowe. He looks like he is chiseled from stone, but he downright quit in this first fight. This is no champ, he is a reasonable ( just ) boxer that looks like a champ in a weak era.
                Last edited by Aegir; 12-07-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

I hope they talk about pizza because Wilder giving Andy boxing pointers is laughable
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 12-07-2019, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                    Correct. Franchise Belts will be where it's really at.

Fury thinks it's only lineal that really matters.

While AJ will be heading to undisputed against Whyte.
                    Fury isn’t the lineal champ. Lewis retired. There is no lineal champion, the line was broken as it was after Marciano retired.

Comment

Working...
                    X