No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Overcomes John Ryder With Questionable Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ethics please View Post
    I have no choice but to register for this forum tonight after 15 years of reading this website. Tonight I saw an honest pro with 4 losses, who has had to work hard for etverything in his career, just go into the most avoided fighter’s hometown and bully and beat him even after giving away 6 inches in height and reach.
    I am heartbroken!
    To hear Andy Lee’s commentary and to hear Tony Bellew (who used to be the ‘realest’ boxer) totally embarrassingly side with his hometown compatriot totally buggered belief!
    - -U a noob expert in buggery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
      Cmon bro, styles make fights goes out the window when a fighter you're actively rooting against because reasons turns in the dreary performance of your wettest dreams against a guy who couldn't be more different than the other guy who will supposedly smash him too, everyone knows that ****
      I think you misunderstood what I said.
      I wrote that Smith got a gift of a decision, no doubt.
      However, that's different from being 'exposed'.
      There are many factors that may have contributed to Smith's poor night at the office.
      I just don't believe that a loss (or dubious win in this case) means that fighter is 'exposed'.
      All of the best fighters have suffered losses or had the benefit of dubious desions... it's the terminology I have an issue with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Smith would probably lose the same way Liam Smith did... Livershot and he ain't getting up from.
        I have been saying this all along & even made a thread about it exactly word for word,(gotta find the link.) but after tonight I would literally bet my life on Nelo beating Smith by clear UD or ko.(probably ko) bottom line is that all the current fighters at mw/smw/Lhw are certain of each others kryptonite due to styles & experience variation(this era is very evenly matched),& the only constant is that whenever Nelo puts another boogiemans scalp on his mantle another takes his place in haters minds,& he keeps beating "killers" who were once thought impossible heights for him to scale due to size/reach advantage alone.

The reason I have said all these yrs that Nelo will become recognized eventually as the best of his era,was literally just because hes by definition this generations top prodigy & hes been being groomed for greatness all these yrs by steadily learning from the absolute masters of all masters by fighting fighters of every style & skill while his contemporary rivals were fighting as easy of opponents as possible to keep the eventual ginger lottery viable.

Canelo facing the best viable Opponents have now made Nelo into someone who is looking increasingly unbeatable anytime soon because out of the current mw/smw/lhws caneloss the only one who has been truly groomed for greatness from such a young age & who has such an unbelievable amount of professional experience,that is why imho he has been able to stack so many belts against champs & bellhops alike while his contemporary rivals are getting knocked off left & right or have to rob opponents like Smith just did.

And smith was seen by many as a supposed killer whom nelo supposedly ducked for Kovie.

Comment

• Now that EVERYBODY saw Smith get DOMINATED but gifted a win, Saul will now face him.

Comment

• What were the final punch stats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
              Yeah because Wilders fights usually go to decision smh you guys are idiots. Your hate makes you dumber than normal
              You’re dumb.

I’m using Wilder as an example because he’s fighting tonight. If Canelo, GGG or Fury or anyone else were fighting tonight with a clear A side and B side, i’d use them as the example.

My point is IFFFF Wilder and Ortiz have a competitive fight tonight that goes 12, there’s no way Ortiz is getting the decision and we know that before the fight happens.

It’s a sad reality of boxing when you know one of the fighters stands next to no chance of getting a fair decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                Now that EVERYBODY saw Smith get DOMINATED but gifted a win, Saul will now face him.
                - -U duminated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I gave Smith 3 rounds
                  Same here.

Comment

• Boxing is crooked.... I instantly knew Ryder wasn’t winning no decision in Smith’s hometown.... He won that fight clearly and Smith got exposed. Benavidez smokes him, I can see Canelo fighting him next! Stylistically that’s an easier fight for him than BJS.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -U duminated?
                      Foh qu.eerboy

Comment

Working...
                      X