Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Apologizes To Fans, Demands Answers From Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Apologizes To Fans, Demands Answers From Golden Boy

As some of you guys know, Lance Pugmire talked about issues between GBP and Canelo for weeks and Canelo confirms it here.

bigdunny1 guess Pugmire and Coppinger weren't wrong right?

Kim also confirms that there have been issues with GBP and Canelo and here he lists the root of the problem. Wow, so GBP promised DAZN the trilogy with GGG without telling Canelo about it.

None of the way this has been handled has made any sense. Will be interesting to see how Canelo responds.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Kim also confirms that there have been issues with GBP and Canelo and here he lists the root of the problem. Wow, so GBP promised DAZN the trilogy with GGG without telling Canelo about it.

None of the way this has been handled has made any sense. Will be interesting to see how Canelo responds.
      If this is true Canelo needs to sue his way outta that deal & of course as per usual Oscar is an idiot. Idk how or why Canelo re-signed with him post-him doing more butt stuff with kitchen utensils. The last thing I want as a fighter is a promoter who can't keep himself from being talked into sticking sh^t up his ass. What can that mfer protect me from or how can he lookout for my best interest when he can't even handle his own bs.

Comment

LOL Karma is a ***** isn't is "Bossnelo" stupid pendejo LOLOLOL.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Canelo Apologizes To Fans, Demands Answers From Golden Boy

Reality has finally set in for Saul Canelo' Alvarez-and he's none too pleased about it. The World middleweight champion went public for the first time on Friday with his thoughts on being stripped of the International Boxing Federation (IBF) middleweight title on Thursday. Mexico's Alvarez was due to make a mandatory defense versus Sergiy Derevyanchenko, only for the latest deadline to expire without a confirmed deal in place.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

My thread title was much better

Comment

Does Canelo have herpes? I always see one on his lip. Is that a deal breaker for women? Can you still find love after herpes? By the way, the IBF stripping him is bullshlt.

Comment

Canelo vs Oscar for Thanksgiving! ODLH gets to use a turkey baster and a rolling pin!!!

Comment

Uh oh, heads are about to roll at Golden boy. The franchise is upset.

Comment

Derevyanchenko loses to Jacobs... then he wins a decision over a no name and now he's all of a sudden mandatory. These alphabets organizations are so pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                    X