Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Let's Be Clear, Rosado Was Given This Opportunity - He Didn't Earn It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    So Jacobs basically saying he’s fighting a cherry
    I guess you can look at it that way. I see it more like he is saying I want to ***** you up for real for all the trash you've been talking, but I'll catch a case if I do it outside the ring. You aren't good enough to fight on merit, but I just want to smash you, forget the boxing side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by ajamudc View Post
      I guess you can look at it that way. I see it more like he is saying I want to ***** you up for real for all the trash you've been talking, but I'll catch a case if I do it outside the ring. You aren't good enough to fight on merit, but I just want to smash you, forget the boxing side of things.
      If that's what he is trying to say he needs to remember it's the main event on a boxing show. He will be well paid for it too

He knows it's a cherry pick and has admitted it.

Comment

Stay busy fights are always "cherry".

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          I can careless about all the other crap. This is going to be a great fight. Very entertaining 🥊
          At 25 to 1 odds, this tells you how great of a fight this will be....

Comment

Lets also be clear, Danny Garcia didn't deserve Spence title opportunity, just another unearned PBC money laundering, already determined fight outcome!

Comment

Big difference in danny garcia and gane rosado, danny is still fighting at an elite level where gabe has been a club fighter for at least ten years, i like gabe tho, he likes to fight and winor lose hes entertainment

Comment

Give respect where it's due. At least he admits it...unlike Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  At 25 to 1 odds, this tells you how great of a fight this will be....
                  Again I can careless about all that odds crap. This is going to be a entertaining and great fight. You don't have to watch it. I am 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                    If I recall,it was you as well talking your way into making this fight come off pre-pandemic so let's not use that as an excuse for this garbage of a fight. Was a fan of Jacob's but his style of boxing has turned to ****. Doesn't seem to sit on his punches or try to land anything meaningful anymore,like hes just content on surviving. You would think he would use his size and power to make his fight a little more excitable but never does. Still hoping we can get Jacob's vs Jermall doe...
                    I'm sorry but the part saying Jacobs doesn't sit on his punches is bs,theres a reason guys don't "sit on their punches" to the untrained eye,its because they're fighting dangerous killers who can put your lights out if you're not careful.(I constantly hear that Kovalev & Jacobs didn't sit on their punches(if you watch their old fights compared to now you'll see they throw punches the same as always its the opponents skill that made it look different)

Jacobs was actually earning his shots by fighting the best instead of making excuses & talking big like most,he was in there with ATG skill level opponents

(where on ATG is up for debate but those guys like ggg & Canelo would hang in any era regardless of the results)

Comment

It's gonna be a good fight. Danny hasn't been great recently and gabe alwaya puts up.a fight. Still think danny will win, but not by that big of a margin

Comment

Working...
                      X