No announcement yet.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Tells Joe Rogan: Trump Is No Worse Than Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    The genocide in Yemen has nothing to do with Trump, or Obama for that matter. Those people slaughter each other for the same reasons the Yugoslavians warred with each other and the same reasons Russia and Ukraine war with each other.

The only thing we can do as a USA government is support who we think will serve our best interests.
    Nothing to do when the USA supplies the bombs and helps enforce the embargo? It's genocide.

It has everything to do with both Trump and Obama. The US is supporting the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia for the sake of oil and regional control.

The USA has slaves in China and all over the world.

It's the equivalent of Nazi Germany. Or Nazi Russia, in this case.

The whole image of the US as some sort of "good" country is a bunch of baloney. We can't ignore the truth just because we're fed propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol Trump be talking to NK and they haven't fired any rockets in how long? He's bringing home troops and they are giving him crap about it. Now he's a Russian agent? Wtf is wrong with you people? Let's look at the big picture here. Tax cuts, jobs, economy, no wars, unemployment down, wages up, it's amazing people can't see this stuff and see for themselves what's really going on.
      Red - you mean by three cents?

GTFOH with that.

Leave economic stuff alone because you only know how to keep house.

Comment

PSssh something everyone has a right too, they temp banned my account for telling Charlo to take a HAIR SAMPLE TEST TO PROVE HE AINT CHEATING LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          PSssh something everyone has a right too, they temp banned my account for telling Charlo to take a HAIR SAMPLE TEST TO PROVE HE AINT CHEATING LMFAO!
          Naw homie. It was cuz you a conservative doe!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

GTFOH with that.

Lol you just couldnt do it huh? You had to reply to me.

Average hourly wages grew at an annual pace of 3.2 percent, with lower-wage workers seeing some of the biggest increases.
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.8adbb548af30
            Wage growth was revised up to 3.3% for each of the prior three months, a new nine-year high.
            You're a funny guy. Asking people for money on here all the time. You have some nerve to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              He came off as a fan, usually he calls people out like when he put Candace Owens on blast for not knowing some things, he let this dude slide on the Alex Jones shyt worse than congress.

To be fair, that broad is dumb as rocks. regardless of political alliance I think Joe just does it to people he doesn't vibe with. Yes, by his own admission he leans left, but I've seen him give both sides plenty of shine and he just listens.

I don't know why people keep demanding for Joe to stick up for Jones when Alex Jones was comically threatening him before being ostracized. LOL why the hell would you help a guy trashing you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

GTFOH with that.

Wages rose 2.8% for all of last year, the highest wage increase since 2008. What you are referring to is the wage hike from last June to July. The average worker is making about $100 more per month with the increase.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-emp...ter-1533040473

Comment

Lol you just couldnt do it huh? You had to reply to me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.8adbb548af30

You're a funny guy. Asking people for money on here all the time. You have some nerve to talk.
                  Watch this my pupil:

The US economy added 304,000 jobs in January, but workers only got a 3-cent average hourly raise.The US economy added 304,000 jobs in January, but workers only got a 3-cent average hourly raise.
                  In January, private sector workers (excluding farmworkers) got an average 3-cent hourly raise, adding up to an average hourly pay of $27.56. In the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have only increased 85 cents, or 3.2 percent, and that doesn’t even take inflation into account
                  Slow income growth has been the most persistent problem afflicting the US economy in its recovery from the Great Recession. Wages have barely kept up with the cost of living, even as the unemployment rate dropped and the economy expanded.

January’s 3-cent average hourly wage hike suggests that the trend has not really shifted.

Over the past year, prices rose, so paychecks had to stretch further. When the 1.9 percent inflation rate is taken into account (based on the Consumer Price Index), workers’ wages only grew about 1.3 percent within the past year — a pathetic amount compared to the sky-high payouts to corporate CEOs.

Frustration over stagnant wages is also the major underlying factor behind widespread worker strikes across the country in places like California, Oklahoma, and West Virginia. Congressional Republicans had promised that their massive corporate tax cuts would help the average worker, but the gains have been meager.
                  https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/1820664...t-unemployment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Wages rose 2.8% for all of last year, the highest wage increase since 2008. What you are referring to is the wage hike from last June to July. The average worker is making about $100 more per month with the increase.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-emp...ter-1533040473
                    Check out the lesson https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/1820664...-unemploymentn #28.

Comment

Never thought I'd see the day that Dems would want war so bad with everyone. Russia, NK, Syria, Iraq, any where else? Chits crazy.

Do you guys not realize we can't patrol the world? Yeah I know as soon as Trump is gone you guys will have one of those light bulb moments again and say " we've evolved and no more wars"

Such a joke. This world is nuts. I never thought I'd see a day where people are pissed because we're trying to get better trade deals. People wanting us to let China win. Letting killers walk free because they're from another country and politics.
                      Being for walls and border security but not now because of the man in office.

The media and Dems got you guys all tricked and you eat it up. Just like the Dem that just got busted for black face. Dude had you all tricked but media told you he was a good guy huh. Where's Trump dressed like black face?

What's Trump done that's so pro Russia? What's he done that's so racist? You all wanted a wall under Obamas watch and you supported him then. But Trump is a racist for doing the same chit? What a joke. Obama tell Putin he'll have more flexibility after the election. But Trump doe.

No one can be this dumb, can they?
                      Became a Russian agent (possibly in the late 80s) and colluded to conquer and sabotage the US. Mueller report will attest to this soon enough, if all the ample evidence available isn't enough to sway you, playa. At the very least, it is overwhelmingly clear his campaign colluded. That was the main question at the bottom of the investigation, and the multiple indictments speak for themselves: The Trump Campaign colluded with Russia.

There are so many things Trump has done or said that are racist. Where do I even start homie? Separating immigrant families, locking their kids in cages, allowing rampant abuse and neglect. Referring to White supremacists as good people. Calling Black people's countries ****holes, and saying they all live in huts. Using racist slurs against Puerto Ricans. Refusing to aid Puerto Rico, causing thousands of deaths, and cremating the bodies with the help of the army to avoid the body count. Classifying them as natural causes. Calling Mexicans rapists and criminals. The Muslim ban for immigrants from primarily Middle Eastern countries. Should I keep going? I could literally be here all day. Okay another one, taking away a path toward citizenship from children born of immigrants that have lived here their entire lives. I'd keep going, but you get the drift. It's like every week with this dude.

Real question is: Why are you even asking this? If you keep up with everything, then you already know what's what. I don't understand the attempts to defend him now. He's a traitor. And, for the record, the wall was wrong under Obama, and it's wrong now.

Is it really worth throwing away your country just because he caters to racist beliefs? Do you all not see that it's a trick? The dude is using White supremacy as a weapon. What he most cares about is money. Russian money. And, you know what? Russia wouldn't give a darn if you all starved to death, as long as it benefited them. You're playing a dangerous game.

Comment

Working...
                      X