Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

manny is a legend but PAC fanatics must face he simply never was the best of his era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    This is my take:

Manny Pacquiao is the best p4p fighter of his era; that started his career from minimum weight and peaked to jr. middleweight.

But Manny Pacquiao is the second best welterweight of his era.
    Fight me on this

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Fight me on this
      Opinions are like ass****s everyone has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Floyd is top 10-20. Manny is top 25-30. So yeah both top 30 but one is way ahead of the other.

None of you keep it real. If you actually did then there wouldn’t be any more Floyd threads.
        Both are top 30 and leave it at that.
        Floyd is way ahead of Manny ppv wise that's about it, and a Floyd Boy started this thread. Plus your boy Larry has to meet his monthly Floyd thread quota. What are you guys up to now about 120,000 save a Floyd posts total?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          Opinions are like ass****s everyone has one.
          It is common knowledge in North Korea that the great Kim Jong-un does not have an anus.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Hahaha m. Manny has never been ranked top 5 in any credible ranking of ATG fighters. He’s never even been ranked ahead if Floyd. Your best bet is to go with boxrec. They will rank manny higher than anyone else.

Of course I believe they have Floyd #1 so you probably want to go with a group of your fellow mindless 3rd world knob gobbers.

I mean you are just embarrassing yourself. It’s one thing to stalk me and beg for attention. You’ll get some greenk for that.” From others that do same.

But when you post dumb sh-t you just become another ball smoker stuck in the past.

Accept the truth and move on. It’s 2020. Not 2009. They fought . Manny lost.
            Beating a prime Thurman at his age put him ahead of Floyd in my book. Floyd just has a prime Conor McGregor oh and I forgot the Japanese kickboxer was in his prime
            Last edited by djtmal; 02-02-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Beating a prime Thurman at his age put him ahead of Floyd in my book. Floyd just has a prime Conor McGregor oh and I forgot the Japanese kickboxer was in his prime
              How could Thurman be prime, that is delusional !

how the fck your write total BS.

Comment

Oh yeah you are right. He beat a prime, undefeated Thurman, who was arguably the man to beat at 147, due to having never losing one of his two belts in the ring.

Comment

Thurman is in his prime right now. How is he an aged old fighter ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    More boxing fans think Pac schooled Floyd than vice versa. Floyd s performance was bordering embarrassing to many, although imo any who steps in ring deserves praise
                    This is just plain stupid. Name one credible boxing fan that thought Pac schooled Floyd. Just one. One sided fight in Floyd's favor and that's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      When Mayweather wins titles at 160, 168 and 175, he’ll be better than Pacquiao. Until then, Pacquiao is clearly better.
                      With a h2h one sided loss? Dumb, even for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X