Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to shag your friends' (legal age) kids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you need to dig deeper into the subject.
    Start with a finger then see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      As she's technically young enough to be my daughter, it all seemed wrong, so I just jokingly asked my friend not if I could shag her, but if I could simply jack myself off over her bare stomach, spraying over it like a randy tom cat.

That prick said no.

Seriously, it's times like that when you realise who your real friends are.
      Some friend he turned out to be!

Comment

I'm such a withered old **** these days that I'm now in the privileged position of having friends with kids who are of a legal age. And... this is weird. Because, technically, that means that I'M old enough to be their dad, too. And, most times, I act appropriately.
        how old are you bro?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          how old are you bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            LOL so that pic describes his age huh?

Comment

Prime.

Maybe she will get fat like the girls at school I know.

one line made me clap and laugh, 'if you don't pack it in' part.

youre a dude.

Comment

Nicer words have never been said.

I mean, it's not even his REAL daughter. **** me, surely as it's his STEP daughter she could at least wank me off?

I'm not necessarily into athletically built girls (because they'll expect you to be the same, I guess, so no treats at Christmas) but this toned stomach was something else.

Apologies for such a **** thread btw, guys.
                That would be cool if we both had daughters. We could trade them, like the Muslims do.

Comment

5 star thread once again Annie. But I'm not buying it...

Comment

Oh, there's another part I forgot.

I get on with this girl okay, and she's getting used to me and my offbeat sense of humour (humor, Fat Yanks) but to her I'm still her stepdad's slightly kooky friend rather than someone she'd consider letting push her shit back in.

I'm 42 now, TheGR8TESTOAT, and I do look pretty young for my age, I could pass for mid 30s with no real issues. But, still "old" in this girl's eyes.

But the other day I had one of my very old photos up as my Facebook profile pic, when I was a young kid and had shoulder-length hair.

She was talking to her stepdad (he's only recently got with her mum - mom, Fat Yanks - which is why I don't know her so well or haven't wanked over her in triple figures yet) and looked at his laptop.

And, so he tells me, she goes "who's that?" with a vag-wetting tone.

When he told her it was me 20 odd years ago she nearly threw up, but it at least proved that if I had a time machine I could have gone forward in time from the 90s to now and ****ed her brains out.

Comment

Oh, there's another part I forgot.

I get on with this girl okay, and she's getting used to me and my offbeat sense of humour (humor, Fat Yanks) but to her I'm still her stepdad's slightly kooky friend rather than someone she'd consider letting push her shit back in.

I'm 42 now, TheGR8TESTOAT, and I do look pretty young for my age, I could pass for mid 30s with no real issues. But, still "old" in this girl's eyes.

But the other day I had one of my very old photos up as my Facebook profile pic, when I was a young kid and had shoulder-length hair.

She was talking to her stepdad (he's only recently got with her mum - mom, Fat Yanks - which is why I don't know her so well or haven't wanked over her in triple figures yet) and looked at his laptop.

And, so he tells me, she goes "who's that?" with a vag-wetting tone.

When he told her it was me 20 odd years ago she nearly threw up, but it at least proved that if I had a time machine I could have gone forward in time from the 90s to now and ****ed her brains out.
                      have u ever seen the movie Jackie Brown?

remember the scene where Dinero is home alone with that hot beach bunny blonde. out of no where shes all like you wanna ****? Dinero is like um ok and he's all hitting it doggy style lol

Comment

Working...
                      X