Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't we appreciate banned Mayweather and Pacquiao?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't we appreciate banned Mayweather and Pacquiao?

I'm a huge fan of both as they both bring different skills and styles in their fighs but the majority of people seem to like Manny hate Floyd vice versa. Why can't we enjoy watching two of the greatest fighters of our era without looking down on one.

If you have read posts here before. My question to you would be, why would you make a thread with a question that makes sense?

Comment

*going to get popcorn for this one.....

Comment

Monogamy........

Comment

I acknowledge Floyd is the better "boxer" but Manny will exploit his decline, just like Maidana did. At this stage, Manny is faster in any department.

For **** sake Marcos "slow ass" Maidana landed on Floyd, what makes you think Pacquiao won't?
          Last edited by Beercules; 02-04-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            If you have read posts here before. My question to you would be, why would you make a thread with a question that makes sense?
            It doesn't make sense at all....who wants both teams to win the super bowl?????

Example only...

Comment

I agree. I like both fighters and appreciate their skillsets as well as their personality clashes.

Comment

Because NSB is full of children who don't enjoy boxing nearly as much as they enjoy those two fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  It doesn't make sense at all....who wants both teams to win the super bowl?????

Example only...
                  That is a terrible example that is just beyond stupid.

He said appreciate both fighters not want the fight between them to end in a draw.

Basically saying you can be a fan of both or either without tearing down the other because you only like one.

WTF were you thinking using that as an example?

Comment

Working...
                  X