Boxingscene Lounge Poster of the Year Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Run View Post
    Brush.

Nonstop sports/tv talk. And even when the lounge is dead he'll still find sports/tv **** to add.

And ofc everyone is my boy here but he's deserved.
    Ya brush keeps the sports poppin. I haven't played fantasy football in years and did because of him.

Comment

I cannot vote becuase I've ony been here since October.

But from what I've seen - Annie (I'm guessing that's Anorak!) has posted probably the funniest thread with the whole "any original boxer stories"? playing on the Chad Dawson types HBO tries to hype up, and shove down our throats. And he clearly isn't very smart, but spits out what your typical liberal White HBO subscirber LOVES to hear about their poor upbringing, and now how they "finally made it for their family," but "stll keep god first."

It was so funny cause it's true!

Again, doe, I will not cast official vote due to my shortened presence here f

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        Brush.

Nonstop sports/tv talk. And even when the lounge is dead he'll still find sports/tv **** to add.

And ofc everyone is my boy here but he's deserved.
        He seemed quality until he started talking about the Ferguson riots, and shooting innocent black gentle giants with dey hands up, doe...

Comment

Sweet Pea is consistent, but hasn't quite risen above and beyond yet hahah.

Where is my boy Freedom's mention? He does a lot of good things for the page and real boxing fans.

Comment

And what about the green k monster bar Uncle Kadyo!

Still haven't seen a poster who has a bad thing to say about him, and he's very cool and down to earth.

Comment

Mike D ftw.

Comical Motha****a:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=655976

He's got that B-Suth swag

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                And what about the green k monster bar Uncle Kadyo!

Still haven't seen a poster who has a bad thing to say about him, and he's very cool and down to earth.
                Guys like Kadyo, SP50, Makavelli, !!Anorak hit the top level year after year. Giving them POTY would be like giving May or Pac FOTY every time.

I'd like to S/O Bringer too. Gone but not forgotten

Comment

2014 has been the year of New England. That cannot be denied.

Comment

Damn that poll is spot on. I really enjoy Mike D's posts but El Blanco is cool as fck. Beercules is hilarious when he wants to be but his "IDGAF" attitude is great BrushMyHair and Annie always provide the lounge with good threads that keeps things interesting when things get dull...

All of the posters on the poll are great but I gotta go with B-Suth on this one. Too quick, too slick, too much mullet for the lounge to handle. Mike D in dos.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      2014 has been the year of New England. That cannot be denied.
                      He's taken his fair bit of flack too

Comment

Working...
                      X