Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOBox: Ivan Redkach - Tony Luis RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That little mofo Luis was feisty as f**k, lmao. He was game and there to win. Red-c0ck was a'ight. He did what he had to do. Didn't look like anything special at all to me.

Comment

• Fairly entertaining card. Enjoyed the 1st fight most

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        So it doesn't matter if a stoppage takes place?
        What does that mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          Stop being so dense. They're materially different. One determined the result of the fight. The other did not alter the result of the fight. Assuming they're both accidental, they are completely different.

Although they ended completely different should we ignore the illegal fouls that don't end in a KO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Who got bludgeoned?

How can you take off points for something after the fight, think about that. Its AFTER the fight. If a fighter fouls after the fight, then its up to the commission to take proper action, fines, suspension, whatever, i dont know.

But penalizing a fighter for something that happened after the fight doesnt make any sense, the bell ends the fight.
            Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            So it doesn't matter if a stoppage takes place?
            Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            What does that mean?
            It means you are exercising your double standards only because a fighter was stopped due to an illegal shot after the bell.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                That little mofo Luis was feisty as f**k, lmao. He was game and there to win. Red-c0ck was a'ight. He did what he had to do. Didn't look like anything special at all to me.
                This. Crazy little guy, tons of heart and will. I honestly thought he was on something, I looked at the bottom right of the screen and was surprised they were in the 8th round and Luis was moving and throwing like it was the 1st round lmao.

I thought the fight was very close, the activity of Luis made Redkach very, very uncomfortable. It was definitely a learning experience for Redkach.

Comment

Working...
                X