Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: If no Floyd rematch we want Pac. We have no real interest in a Berto rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kieranmulvaney Kieran Mulvaney
    Oscar says: "Victor was pinning Floyd against the ropes." Oscar doesn't add: "With his head."

Comment

I should say there is no ****ing way this **** gets done, but i would have said the same thing about mosley.

Comment

Damn. the fat man has Floyd back 100%, who would have thought

Comment

Next time Cortez refs a big fight, Victor Ortiz is going to sneak into the ring and hit him from behind with a folding steel chair.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
          Not sure who is responsible, but whoever had the idea for this horrific call made one of the worst PR decisions in the history of the world.

Comment

Oh don't you worry Ortiz. I'm sure that's a fight Arum would have no problem making. He'll be happy to kiss and make up with Oscar just so Pac can smash on you.

What's even better is the complete 180 spin that Arum would do to hype this up. All that " Ortiz is too inexperienced" BS will go straight out the window. Ortiz is a proven warrior now. He's great. Floyd just frustrated him that's all. Coulda happened to any fighter. He's ready. Let's do it.

Comment

Reality has apparently been suspended.

lmaoooooooooo

Comment

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
                Ortiz: "I was dictating the fight."

This conference call was one of the worst ideas in the history of ideas

Victor: "I was not behind. I was dictating and laying the pace of the fight." Oh dear.

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                  I'm not surprised that Richard Schaefer is not on this call. He has more class than to associate himself with this mess. #boxing

Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
                  @danrafaelespn more spin than a merry-go-round

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                    I'd rather watch the Holyfield-Sherman Williams PPV again than listen to more of this pathetic call with Victor and Oscar. #forreal

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                    Now Ortiz' manager cursing about the Nevada commission and Keith Kizer. This is sad to hear. #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Ortiz insisting that Mayweather hits like a girl. Strong girl.
                      and yet Ortiz couldn't make a 10 count? So is Ortiz saying he was KO'ed by a girl then? Interesting. "reality has been suspended" for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X