Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    He's still on. Are you sure it's larry?
    Not really.

I just followed Dehydrator's lead.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i'll let you guys in on a little secret;

yes, Dehydrator hands out red K but i have to say that 80-85% of it are requests from either me or Tua

we used to ask Chups but he's mellowed out so we either bug Dehydrator or Jaws to see who we can get to cry about it

i noticed that my 100 rep red K will only produce some weak little profile message but a 20K hit brings out the crying threads...
      tua knows jack shit about discussing military aviation, explains why im in the red.

Comment

i'll let you guys in on a little secret;

yes, Dehydrator hands out red K but i have to say that 80-85% of it are requests from either me or Tua

we used to ask Chups but he's mellowed out so we either bug Dehydrator or Jaws to see who we can get to cry about it

i noticed that my 100 rep red K will only produce some weak little profile message but a 20K hit brings out the crying threads...
        LOL like I said earlier, these idiots don't seem to get it.

The more they show that they get affected by it, the more incentive it is for other ppl to give it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          tua knows jack shit about discussing military aviation, explains why im in the red.

yea...i think i lost 5mil on you...you didn't make a thread about red K...i was sure you would...did the fat bastard let you in on it and tell you not to make one?

Comment

Originally posted by Poopsicle View Post
            LOL like I said earlier, these idiots don't seem to get it.

The more they show that they get affected by it, the more incentive it is for other ppl to give it to them.

it's funny as hell

"i dont give a crap about Karma"

two seconds later, they've reset it so they're gray

Comment

im just here cuz i dont remember this person yet she gives me red k, but i could swear i remember the *****es i ****ed and left without saying anything but this one is still puzziling me, and to make things worse i think i hurt her arse hole real bad cuz she keeps stalking me and saying that i cant hide from her

Comment

it's funny as hell

"i dont give a crap about Karma"

two seconds later, they've reset it so they're gray
                The TS tried stealing from me to reset literally seconds after I turned him red.

Then he was banned literally seconds after that.

Comment

yea...i think i lost 5mil on you...you didn't make a thread about red K...i was sure you would...did the fat bastard let you in on it and tell you not to make one?
                  i just called whoever a faggot and moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopsicle View Post
                    The TS tried stealing from me to reset literally seconds after I turned him red.

Then he was banned literally seconds after that.

ang bobo talaga

Comment

dehydrator owns every single one of you welfare check collecting ghetto bums and home depot slaves....pay homage to your king bt1ches!....

Comment

Working...
                      X