Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF, investigate your own employees before accusing others..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
    You can order some here http://www.legalsteroids.com/
    Those aren't real steroids. I don't have time to get into a long debate, but I know a lot more about steroids than probably anyone on these boards.

But yeah, those aren't steroids, they are hormone precursors, which is essentially a tiny pathetic subset of real AAS.

You can't buy real Deca and Tren in tablets or capsules. That's the first dead give away.

Yes you can buy real steroids online without a prescription, but they are ALWAYS delivered from overseas, and 9/10 they are seized by customs.

Also anytime you find a site that blatantly says buy real steroids online, or legalsteroids, it's a scam. Like I said steroids are illegal, and no site that sells real gear is going to parade around with a site name like that. The FDA/DEA will kick down their doors, seize their **** and close down the site.
    Last edited by TheNegation; 04-18-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
      Yes, but his morals come into question. Here you're preaching to the heavens about a drug-free sports environment, and he's surrounded by what, lol.
      I'm sure who doesn't have a care in the world about some random poster on an internet form questioning his moral solitude.

He's surrounded by body guards who have absolutely nothing to do with professional sports/athletics of any kind.

Next.

Comment

Working...
      X