Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather "I Don't Believe Pac's Gonna Win. That Mofo Too Big For Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really! If Pac beats Cotto, RM would possibly say he didnt rate Cotto, and he expected Pac to beat Cotto.....basically back tracking on their prediction.

But at least it is on record that he thinks Cotto is splendid, and he expected him to beat pac
    No he wouldn't say something like that. He's an individual that speaks his mind for better for worse.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      No he wouldn't say something like that. He's an individual that speaks his mind for better for worse.
      So, because RM really rates Cotto, and noone has been able to beat Cotto, without controversy that is. Will RM think Pac might be one of the greatest boxers who ever lived?
      At least the greatest fighter of this generation.

Comment

i dont belive size matter when it comes to pacquiao..i think miguels power can slow pacquiao down.....but then pacquiaos speed can have cotto from pressure..

Comment

Originally posted by YoUnG PW View Post
          i dont belive size matter when it comes to pacquiao..i think miguels power can slow pacquiao down.....but then pacquiaos speed can have cotto from pressure..
          Pacquiao looks like he's adapted well to the size but I guess this is going to be the first legitimate test at WW, if we exclude the De La Hoya victory on the grounds of weight-drained weakness.

Comment

Roger dunno shiz about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by rabad View Post
              Roger dunno shiz about boxing
              Roger and Floyd Sr. doesn't know anything about boxing. Roach owns both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                Its always good to see Mayweathers talk about Manny Pacquiao loosing, everytime Pacquiao wins lol
                thats true.

Comment

as small as he is..and as big as you are..if you cant beat pacman just give all your boxing equiptment to me and i'm gonna pour gasoline on it and throw it in the garbage cause you aint gone need it no way

That's what he said before...

Comment

lol, it was really funny reading roger the crackhead mayweather analysis, this just prove that freddie roach was just a level above on the mayweather's as a trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X