Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, this place is mad empty lately.

Comment

• My brand new girl just went to Korea for a week. I guess that means I have another week of freedom of non stop debauchery and drinking.

That's fine, I could use a change. Need to take it a little easier for myself as well. For now though, I think I'm going to have a beer. I just got home from work at one of my teaching jobs, in fact (this one at a public elementary school).

Comment

• Now it's raining again.

Comment

• One thing after another with me and these girls
          Last edited by Miburo; 09-06-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Nogo, I think you and I can just go ahead and lay complete claim to this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Nogo, I think you and I can just go ahead and lay complete claim to this thread
              Has been super quiet lately. There should be a party in here Saturday night though. The thread is your til then.

Comment

• True to my word, looks like Roppongi is in my future tonight. Just got invited to go out there by a good friend of mine for some prospecting. I'll probably just drink some beers and kick it like usual, but who knows.

Comment

• Still waiting on my friend to get off work. In the mean time, watching some Australian boxing and having a little bit of white wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    One thing after another with me and these girls
                    it happens to great men, bud.

i was walked over to a girl that i thought had been glancing my way at my gym yesterday. she was right next to the cables. cute little thing. probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. early 20's.

i was about to open my mouth to say hello and caught her facial experession. she literally looked DISGUSTED with me i just kept walking.

i have no idea what was going on, but needless to say, the mission was aborted

on to the next one.

Comment

• I just got back from the clubs.

To be completely honest, I could hardly stop thinking about my new girl.

I still grooved with a couple ladies, but didn't even come away with any phone numbers (partly because I didn't think I'd even call them so I didn't really even care to ask).

I had a good time though. My homey seemed to do okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X