No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr. -" I don't think Pacquiao is a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    basically pacman is going to get his ass handed to him by roger's nephew. that all that needs to be translated. roger is dead on too. pac is in for a beating of his lifetime when he meets pretty boy in the ring.
    how in the hell would floyd beat manny, when all he's gonna be doing during the fight is ducking and dodging the onslaught of punches manny will unleash on him. floyd will be running around the ring and do about 30 laps to 40 laps per round.....you must be a .......

Manny will take it to him like no other has before

Comment

Floys Sr. needs to get off that ****. I like and respect him but his comments there are garbage. Roger kept it real, and if he brings that kind of attitude around his son, he'll get him K.O'd Floyd better listen to Roger. Roger you can tell isn't the kind of trainer to feed his fighter bull****, he'll keep it real. Manny is awesome and Freddie is a great trainer. Don't get your son K.O'd, give props where they're due. Hatton got flattened cause he didn't listen...yes...but dont say Manny isnt a good fighter, manny is an improving Boxer puncher but in actuality is a better fighter then he is boxer cause he carries K.O power.Respect that which should be respected.period.

Comment

i wish ppl would get off that floyd's gonna run bandwagon. everybody keeps saying that nonsense, oooo gatti's going to hurt him, oooo hatton's going to hurt him, oooo dlh is gonna hurt him...and it's like, the guy's got like 25 KO's, he can crack you upside the head with a counterpunch, and it will hurt.

Comment

not a humble bone in his body lol... I guess that's where floyd jr gets it from

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            basically pacman is going to get his ass handed to him by roger's nephew. that all that needs to be translated. roger is dead on too. pac is in for a beating of his lifetime when he meets pretty boy in the ring.
            Floyd will toy with that hypejob. He'd probably win the fight without even breaking a sweat.

Comment

At times like I said Floyd Mayweather can talk bogus, this another one of these times.....

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                Floyd will toy with that hypejob. He'd probably win the fight without even breaking a sweat.
                i love floyd, but he was breaking a sweat against hatton and pac destroyed hatton in 2.

Comment

Working...
                X