Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Amir gone from fighting bums to future ATGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many folk will turn out for this or pay the PPV.

Comment

Well, well guys you never know. These are the days of surprises.
      In my opinion, Amir had a terrible style of fighting before, throwing his punches and leaving himself wide open for counter punches , check out some of his fights and you know what i am talking about.

F.Roach can add a lot of defensive skills to his arsenal and i know perfectly well who barrera is but i wouldn't bet on barrera this time.
      I go for Amir in this fight and look forward to bump this post after the fight to tell everyone; What did I say !! I think its a fight that they will talk about for quite some time thats how good of a performance you will se from Amir, believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        I wonder how many folk will turn out for this or pay the PPV.
        Quite many as Enzo M. will fight the same night on the under card

Comment

IMO barrera aint shot! he aint at his peak! but mosely wasnt at his peak when he beat margarito! hopkins wasnt at his peak when he beat pavlik! etc!!...
          if kahn can pull this off then it is a VERY respectable win!
          IMO if kahn stays behind his lightning quck jab("fastest hands ever faced"(pacquio) i predict kahn ud!
          although having watched barreras last three fights(all within lAST 2 years) barrera aint no mug!
          great fight!! frank warren is a genius!

hopkins was 42/3 when he beat pavlik!, moseley was 37 when he beat margarito! ,.... chad dawson has only beat a 40+ johnson & a 40yo tarver and the "experts" reckon he is a p4p top ten!!!?(lmao!)
          Last edited by cueball66; 01-28-2009, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I did say it would be a faded Featherweight.

Just not Barrera.

Comment

I originally picked Barrera by murder, but then i saw his last fight and he looked really bad against Ventura so i wouldn't be surprised if Khan pulls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                I originally picked Barrera by murder, but then i saw his last fight and he looked really bad against Ventura so i wouldn't be surprised if Khan pulls it off.
                warren wouldnt have picked MAB if he thought khan was gonna lose, theres got to be an angle somewhere

Comment

khan by mid to late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    barrera didn`t look bad against ventura IMO, he handled him easily enough! i think he was jst toying with him for a couple of rounds then in rnd 3 he started to open up and finished him off in rnd4.
                    i know its hard to judge him against this level of opposition but he certainly didnt look bad!
                    to answer the original question of this thread, four words.. frank warren..& don king!
                    i wonder what don king`s getting out of all this?
                    no doubt he`ll have option on kahn if he wins?
                    nate campbells also signed to don king!
                    if khan pulls this off i can see him being thrown in with campbell for a title shot!!

Comment

I think Khan stops Barrera late. Khan is just too big and too fast.

Barrera 5yrs ago its a different story.

With Khans chin you never know but..................................

Comment

Working...
                      X