Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    Hey **** for brains, I posted your comments on castefootball. You gonna be your usual coward ass and avoid that post?
    You mean like how you're avoiding my post?

WOW. Ive never seen a more flagrant display of hypocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Where did I insult him? Wow you really are delusional.

I suppose comparing him to you even in a joke is rather insulting.
      You're obviously a pretty ****ty person for declaring your hate for MLK.

Comment

You mean like how you're avoiding my post?

WOW. Ive never seen a more flagrant display of hypocrisy.
        Which post? HAHAHAA. idiot.

Comment

You're obviously a pretty ****ty person for declaring your hate for MLK.
          Uhhh...

Apparently people who do some good things can't have any flaws?

He cheated on his wife and plagarized his dissertation from what I've heard. I don't know if those are true, but... Even the best of people do not have their own demons.

And CTFD with the ****ing Floyd topics. He is gone. Move this **** to boxing history or something.

Comment

Which post? HAHAHAA. idiot.
            Wow....you think its funny being a hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Uhhh...

Apparently people who do some good things can't have any flaws?

He cheated on his wife and plagarized his dissertation from what I've heard. I don't know if those are true, but... Even the best of people do not have their own demons.

And CTFD with the ****ing Floyd topics. He is gone. Move this **** to boxing history or something.

Im joking man, as I've said to Duke a few times. Dirk is taking this really serious. I'm making fun of him. It's sad.

Comment

Wow....you think its funny being a hypocrite.
                Nope just watching you get worked up over it. I responded btw , you poltroon to your stupid ****ing post earlier.

Now

What comment?

Comment

Im joking man, as I've said to Duke a few times. Dirk is taking this really serious. I'm making fun of him. It's sad.
                  Well what the **** ever. Scratch was I said about MLK.

Two options:

1. The war with Dirk should probably be in the Thunderdome.
                  2. The discussion of Mayweather's historical hype should probably be in boxing history.

Mayweather or flame wars don't really belong in NSB.

Comment

• Someone say something so I can contrivedly say a Duke catchphrase about it.

My new favourite is "the kid's HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
                      You are a black supremacist who believes all white fighters are inferior, no matter what they do.

I am not a supremacist, nor a racist. Neither is that site supremacist - nowhere do they say black athletes are inferior, they don't use the "N" word. They don't bash blacks the way you bash Europeans. They ban white supremacists.

The concern expressed there is that there is an irrational, racist belief that white people are athletically inferior, and that belief is holding young athletes back in the US.

That site is ANTI-RACIST - they just want EQUAL treatment for whites. I don't expect you to understand that, because your hatred of white boxers and prejudice against them is part of the problem.
                      Well Tunney responded to your accusations. Btw Tunney, he also dislikes Mexicans, Phillipinos and Australians so he shares out the hate.

Lets see if bsrizpac the coward will respond to his xenophobic comments or continue to ignore them

Comment

Working...
                      X