No announcement yet.

Getting rid of belly fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of belly fat?

Hey guys I'm pretty skinny, weighing in at about 54kgs (119pds roughly) and i am 168cm tall (5.5 ft). I'm trying to get rid of a bit of my belly fat and looking for the best way to go about it. I just want some of my lines to show hah. I've got lines over my body in other areas but it just seems that my belly is packing on all the fat. Theres not much fat on it and my mid section is very flat, except the area directly under my belly button which seems to protrude a little

are there any exercises in particular that will aid in my cause? or any diet routines?

The exercise I currently do is posted on youtube its like a 6min ab workout - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8...eature=related

I also do pushups every night before bed, and during the day when I get the chance.

Currently I have been fasting from sunrise to sunset due to religious reasons but in about 2 weeks i can eat normally again

Any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers

I dont see how you could have extra fat but jump roping is the best way, and jogging.

Comment

Just get in boxing shape and don't worry about how pretty you are.

Comment

there is no way to target a specific area to burn off fat. your body will burn it off however it's genetically inclined to. the best way for you to try to burn it off is with your diet.

Comment

Comment

A berr belly type belly is better than disgusting cellulite slimer bellies. I know a guy who lost 3 stonmes but still has disgustuing slimer. Just eat lots of fruti anf train in a sauna suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Shamz View Post
              Hey guys I'm pretty skinny, weighing in at about 54kgs (119pds roughly) and i am 168cm tall (5.5 ft). I'm trying to get rid of a bit of my belly fat and looking for the best way to go about it. I just want some of my lines to show hah. I've got lines over my body in other areas but it just seems that my belly is packing on all the fat. Theres not much fat on it and my mid section is very flat, except the area directly under my belly button which seems to protrude a little

are there any exercises in particular that will aid in my cause? or any diet routines?

The exercise I currently do is posted on youtube its like a 6min ab workout - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8...eature=related

I also do pushups every night before bed, and during the day when I get the chance.

Currently I have been fasting from sunrise to sunset due to religious reasons but in about 2 weeks i can eat normally again

Any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers

You muslim? a friend of mine is fasting too...it must be hard, keep it up.

anyway about the weight... i would say just a mix of running or other cardio work and ab workout type stuff, like some sort of circuit with situps, leg raises ect...i didnt watch the video so if you already are i apologise.

Comment

Trying to find it hard how at 5 ft 5 at 54kg you wanna lose fat? Surely you must have nothing to you... I am 5ft 5 at 63kg and I am skinny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
                  I am 5ft 5 at 63kg and I am skinny as hell.
                  Maybe youre 53 kg?
                  Im 5'5 and 49kg
                  My mate is 6'2 and 63kg
                  If youre 63kg you must be stocky built atleast

Comment

Originally posted by Sadler View Post
                    Maybe youre 53 kg?
                    Im 5'5 and 49kg
                    My mate is 6'2 and 63kg
                    If youre 63kg you must be stocky built atleast
                    63 kg isnt stocky at all, im 5 ft 8 and 76 kg. (170 pounds) and 10 percent body fat.

Comment

Working...
                    X