Grant, Title or Ringside Bag Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeekaBooPooch View Post
    K man its cool.
    Buy them both ,.or wait till they got the medium again!

Comment

yea I will wait until the regular size is back, I think large is too big and it will cost alot to ship it back

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        My joints have been less than perfect for a few years now and my old cheap gloves weren't offering much protection, meaning I was getting sore and having to restrict myself to only one gym visit per week.

After reading through this thread and giving it some thought I decided to order the Title Gels. It's absurb that no one in the UK stocks these or any of the other high quality gloves mentioned here. I ordered Monday morning and they were delivered Thursday morning. The total cost (£70+) is annoying but the quick delivery is good.

Just got back from the gym after my first time using them.

I got large. At first they seemed a bit too big but once I started on the punch bag they felt fine. I only had about 10 rounds on the bags because I was mainly sparring today but my hands feel fine and I would recommend these gloves to anyone as they offer protection and comfort.
        Agreed. These gloves are the dogs danglies.......GET 'EM!

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
          Agreed. These gloves are the dogs danglies.......GET 'EM!
          But not as good as Grants!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombz View Post
            But not as good as Grants!
            Lol! Couldn't possibly say as I haven't tried the Grant gloves.

Comment

about the imf tech bag gloves.... anyone know how much smaller is the regular size compared to the large???
              i have kinda small hands and im 154....i ordered the regular size, but im kinda worried that they are too small.... =P

Comment

Hi,

Yes, I would also like to order some IMF Tech bag gloves, but am unsure of the size to buy. I am 161 pounds and my knuckles measure 8 inches around with a flat hand. Ramamaiden, have your gloves turned up yet and do they fit? I am going to be wearing mexican long handwraps underneath too. I have emailed ringside a week ago but they haven't replied yet :-***

Cheers,
                Rich

Comment

Cant go wrong with ringside.... i use to mess with title gear, but now im all ringside

title good for puttin stuff on backorder as well.... ringside is on point when it comes to having ur order and shipping on time...

Comment

I have ordered some imf tech bag gloves in regular size + mexican hand wraps.

My knuckles measure 8 inches around with a flat hand. Ringside recommend glove sizes by weight, but i have spoken to a guy on another forum who has the same size hands as me (around the knuckles) and he uses mexican hand wraps with the regular size.

I will let you know how I get on when they come!

Comment

Working...
                    X