Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd would have been able to take rounds off Hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd wins one round before he gets ko',d or towel comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Like what? You are delusional if Floyd win with a jabbing contest against Hearns. No one in history have out boxed hearns in 1 roud, out fought yes, but never had he lost to being out boxed.
      1st off, CAN WE PLEASE STOP MATCHING MAY WITH PRIME ATG WWs ?!?!?!?!?

thanks

ok, since neither of our opinions can be proven correck, ill keep saying may will not go quietly. in fact, he makes it close-ish due his elusiveness and counter punching. the end would be the same, imho. may gets a UDL.

a cw fight and may takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        1st off, CAN WE PLEASE STOP MATCHING MAY WITH PRIME ATG WWs ?!?!?!?!?

thanks

ok, since neither of our opinions can be proven correck, ill keep saying may will not go quietly. in fact, he makes it close to his elusiveness and counter punching. the end would be the same, imho. may gets a UDL.

a cw fight and may takes it.
        IMHO opinion everyone from 140-154 gets stopped by hearns except for SRL, Benitez and SRR.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          Most people have debated the result, but now that we have seen Floyd's career all the way through, I think its fair to say this would have been his Everest in terms of style.

As great as Floyd is/was, and lets face it, he is one of the most talented fighters to ever lace them up, I think this is such a physical and stylistic mismatch, that I am not sure how he wins rounds?

If you disagree, please elaborate.
          Easy. This fight is a mismatch. Floyd would be the smaller quicker guy, making Hearns look like the bigger slower guy. Hearns is fast, but against Floyd and Pac, he would look as if he were stuck in mud. In the time span it takes him to do one or two things, Floyd would do 3 or 4 things. With Hearns, all I see is body, with a head on top; Places to land on. And Hearns lost to SRL. SRL didnt do exceptional, but he got the job done. I think Floyd would look beautiful against a guy of that size and speed.

Comment

This dude asks if he can beat hearns
            And he wodnt even fight amir khan for some reason.

Then you have this moron talking about spence
            Holding his own with duran ... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              IMHO opinion everyone from 140-154 gets stopped by hearns except for SRL, Benitez and SRR.
              i say hed eventually catch overrated benitez

may easily beats everyone below ww/cw. above ww, he gives everyone problems.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Easy. This fight is a mismatch. Floyd would be the smaller quicker guy, making Hearns look like the bigger slower guy. Hearns is fast, but against Floyd and Pac, he would look as if he were stuck in mud. In the time span it takes him to do one or two things, Floyd would do 3 or 4 things. With Hearns, all I see is body, with a head on top; Places to land on. And Hearns lost to SRL. SRL didnt do exceptional, but he got the job done. I think Floyd would look beautiful against a guy of that size and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  This dude asks if he can beat hearns
                  And he wodnt even fight amir khan for some reason.

Then you have this moron talking about spence
                  Holding his own with duran ... lmao
                  Why would he fight Khan? You claimed "For some reason" Lol

Well lets get to that reason. When Khan got to ww, he knew how to get to Floyd. Like all of Floyd's opponents, you have to get the most meaningful victory that would make you stand out from the rest. That person ALways gets Floyd. Like Ghost, Ortiz, Marcos, they all became the top dog within the division, excluding Pac and Floyd of course. And Floyd fights you.

He wasnt going to face Pac, so he always fought the top guy outside of Pac. When Khan beat Callazo and Marcos beat Broner, who was a major star on the rise, it would almost be unethical to face Khan, who people saw as an easy KO. When Khan came to the division, he should've targeted the #3 guy. Had he won, we would call Floyd a ducker for not facing him. But he strategically faced guys who he felt couldnt hurt him.

After Floyd faced Marcos, the fight was close so he felt he needed a rematch. Then after that Pac is the only option, by that time Floyd wanted an easy retirement fight. Khan missed out by not paying attention to Floyd's pattern in selecting opponents. Their was NEVER a time when Khan stood himself apart from his contemporaries, leaving us asking "why is Floyd not fighting him?"

Comment

Floyd would need to show some dog to beat tommy...which would unfortunately put him at risk to be knocked out. Floyd doesn't have the power or work rate to beat hearns.

Comment

Floyd would duck and find ways not to fight Hearns

Comment

Working...
                      X