Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You, Ward HATERS, you made it a fun ride.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're just mad because their racist hero Kovalev was made to look like chit in their fight LOL.

Comment

And now Adonis Stevenson is breathing a sigh of relief!!!

Comment

'You criticize him? You say he's a dirty fighter? You don't like him?
        You're just mad because he beat your favourite fighters and you also a hater'

'Andre is a golden boy, he's flawless and oh, my shyt dont't stink'

Only on BoxingScene and only by Andre Ward fans.

Comment

2 division world champion and retired undefeated. Sorry that the haters like DramaShow never got to witness a Ward loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            One of the most fun aspects of being a Ward fan was the mass of detractors who relentlessly bashed him.
            Can't have been much fun watching his fights doe ... are you maybe just a little bit happy you don't have to put yourself through that any more?

Comment

Well-said. The way I look at it is, if you're actively hating on someone (look at some of the posts above) you're not doing yourself any favors. It makes you a loser. These guys are bitter that they guy they put so much energy into hating went out on top, and #1 P4P, just like the last guy they hated. lol

I feel the exact same way about people who can't stand that Joe Calzaghe is an undefeated ATG. This is bigger than Andre Ward, this is about haters in general.

Fair criticism is respectable and I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the goofs who make up names for fighters, exaggerate everything, wish bad upon them. These people seem to have no problems making clowns of themselves and I think it's pretty funny.

Yeah to spend so much time hating a boxer is pretty dumb. They get way to emotionally involved . I was wanting Ward to beat kov, but i don't hate Kov. I think that AK dude has a voodoo doll of Ward lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                Yeah to spend so much time hating a boxer is pretty dumb. They get way to emotionally involved . I was wanting Ward to beat kov, but i don't hate Kov. I think that AK dude has a voodoo doll of Ward lol.
                Same, I was happy that the first one was close and Kovalev looked good because I like him as a fighter. I was actually bummed that he got destroyed in the 2nd one, even though Ward was my fave. lol

Did you hear AK's story about he tried to talk to Ward in the gym and Andre snubbed him so now AK is on some kind of personal mission to bash the guy relentlessly on boxing forums?
                I wonder if that's what happened to Daggum with Joe Calzaghe?

Comment

One great big ounce of pleasure i got from watching Ward fight was how he dismantled Sergey. He was supposed to be such an immaculate and scary fighter nobody wanted to get in the ring with and he pretty much broke him down and did it without allegedly being able to punch.

He was one of my favorite fighters and honestly, i hope Manny along with Cotto can retire so i can see a loaded HOF inductee ceremony.

Also to chime in? I get people not wanting to watch Andre because they see him as boring, but his character? He wasn't over the top like Floyd and just an arsehole like Broner, yet people talk down about his presence as if he was this deviant? Its unreal

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    2 division world champion and retired undefeated. Sorry that the haters like DramaShow never got to witness a Ward loss.
                    yeah we did, in the first kovalev fight.

Comment

One of the most fun aspects of being a Ward fan was the mass of detractors who relentlessly bashed him. Just like our current president, people decried every move he made, joyfully predicted his failure, and tried to shame everyone who supported him.

Villains are key to a good story and seeing you defeated time and time again was a joy. Even now, you're aggravated that he got the last word and left with his health, his future, and his record intact. The bickering was fun and even though you came out on the losing end, please know I still appreciate ya'.

Sorry bro, but that's what I call a ***** crying thread.

Quit that " leave Britney alooonnneee" fanboy sht.

GGG, Bud, Wilder, Canelo all also have their haters waiting for them to fall.

Comment

Working...
                      X