No announcement yet.

Jacobs Is Better Than Julian Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    the era of the floyd fan. only look at losses. ignore wins.
    You say win(s).

Can you name the wins, meaning more than 1 good win.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      higher KO rate. faster. more skills. never been outboxed. better footwork.

I would say Jacobs' win over undefeated Kid Chocolate is better than any win on Jackson's career.
      The Herol Graham win eclipses anything Jacobs has done.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        When Daniel Jacobs was born in 1987, Marvin Hagler felt his power level over 9,000, he tracked him down at the hospital he was born to see who he is. That same year he retired.

You can see the fear in the nurses eyes.

Comment

When Daniel Jacobs was born in 1987, Marvin Hagler felt his power level over 9,000, he tracked him down at the hospital he was born to see who he is. That same year he retired.

Were you also responsible for that Thurman photoshop after the injury? Can't remember now.

Comment

yes. when JJ faced Norris, he lost to 2 bums already. he had an outstanding record of 20-2. when was the last time Kid Chocolate lost to bums?

I'll wait.
            When he lost to Jacobs???

Comment

jackson has very slow feet. he plants his feet. he swings wild hooks. no straights like Jacobs throws more refined.

Quillin is by ffar better than Graham who already had 2 losses by the time he got to JJ. Norris was a novice with 20 fights and 2 losses against absolute bums as well by the time he got to JJ.

Quillin was an undefeated linear champ.

Um, Danny is hella reckless offensively and throws a lot of wide shots. Not only that, when he's on the offensive, he disregards defense and attacks using no angles. That will be his undoing against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Sugar Ray Robinson retired the first time to avoid Danny Jacobs
                Good one.. LOL..

Comment

b00g13man

These are the one's I made in that thread you're talking about

Comment

b00g13man

These are the one's I made in that thread you're talking about

Yep. It was you. The "Some Mothers Do Have Em" one sent me over the edge.

Comment

when was the last time Allan Green was an undefeated champ?

I'll wait.
                      When was the first time Jacobs was an undefeated world champion?

Comment

Working...
                      X