Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mcrgregor sparring, looks sharp, fast for Mayweather bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does that "look good"? He's throwing single punches. The "sparring partner" is telegraphing everything. This isn't even a spar.

Comment

His style doesn't fit to well with elite fighter he to straight up hands down will only lead to a knock out loss.

Comment

He has good reflexes. Everyone knows that. This doesn't show us whether or not his technique is getting better.

Show us a real sparring video, or at least a longer one of him, in a couple of months (3-6) so we can gauge if he is progressing or not.

Comment

Awful.............

Comment

No. Just no. I can't understand how anyone watching that clip or with any knowledge of boxing (and/or MMA) can seriously opine that McGregor has the slightest chance against even an old, retired Floyd. Yeah, sure, they can do it if they like - there's a lot of $s to be made, but I hope no-one's under the impression this is a serious fight. In fact I'm pretty sure this would be a fairer fight under MMA rules than Boxing rules, so long as Floyd could learn some basic take down defences and leg blocks I'd give him a marginal shot in the octagon.

TBH I'd rather Floyd stayed retired and Connor fought Khabib, but hell, we all know where the money is.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Beatable?

He looks absolutely terrible let alone beatable.
              Ya I know ****. Hence very beatable. I still range him getting beat by any Olympic level amateur

Comment

Is this old? He looks even worse here than he did in that Van Heerden video?

I know from people in local boxing scene in Dublin that Conor would be hopelessly out of his depth in the national intermediate championship, never mind the seniors. Juniors would be his level.

Comment

Lol.........

Comment

Love McGregor in the UFC but in Boxing Malignaggi stops him, nevermind Floyd.

Comment

Holly Holm for mcgregor's first fight...I'd bet he would lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X