If you sign with Al Haymon you can't work with Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently? Who or what is your source?

Comment

Roach wasn't even showing up in Vanes corner for his fights. Kid Chocolate has been with Eric Brown for a long time. Bute probably wasn't used to not getting all of the attention

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        Sound good enouf to me..
        Roach sux and is overated
        His biggest star failed against money may
        Yeah his fighter being shot and marquez leftovers has nothing to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          what does haymon have against roach?

Roach trains miguel cotto who broke off from top rank on bad terms and is with roc nation, so roach is isnt a top rank guy by any means.
          Roach was also with Amir Khan when he was with Golden Boy too.

Comment

Any actual proof?
            Also when you sign with Roach you probably won't get that much time with him.... his main focus is on the big names that pay him big money... like Pac/Cotto and whoever else is with him.

Vanes even said he left because he didn't get that much attention.... Provo probably trains more with the Filipino dude than he does with Roach

Comment

Most of them don't get to train with Roach himself anyway, he can't be in a lot of his fighters corners, they probably just use his gym to train with their own trainer and then go away, Bute returned to canada where he wanted to be not because of Haymon.

Comment

I wonder if Top Rank fighters are allowed to train with a Mayweather
                Good point, I'm sure many will overlook it though.

Comment

Working...
                X