No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Gavin Rees: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Gavin Rees: Pre-Fight Report Card

Anyone who scratches their head reading the bizarre tweets of Adrien Broner gets a guaranteed respite this Saturday. For the first time since a scintillating thrashing of Antonio DeMarco in November, the talented Lightweight titlist is back in the ring.

Will it be a fight or an appearance?

Given the relative lack of depth in the Lightweight division, existing before Broner got there and bettered only by one since his arrival, fans may have little more to look forward to than the latter for the foreseeable future. So far, appearances have been enough to begin building an audience for the audacious Cincinnati native.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think they both wannawith each other

Comment

It says Rees is 5'6"? Lol.

I think he's 5'5" or under.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
        It says Rees is 5'6"? Lol.

I think he's 5'5" or under.
        Under I would think. He looks like a damned midget.

Comment

So according to Boxingscene Broner has the same speed as Pacquiao, he has more power, better defense and same in the intangibles department ... Is this pre report card really objective?

And no, I'm not a Pac fan in case you guys are wondering that.

Comment

Errr, Cliff, you accidentally put Kotelnik in the 'Champions Defeated' column for Rees. Rees was the one that got knocked out by Kotelnik as I'm sure you knew.

Edit: Don't worry, saw the end of the article where it mentions that Kotelnik put him away. I guess it meant Champions Faced.
            Last edited by BennyST; 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

how long til this fight is on?

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                how long til this fight is on?
                card starts broadcasting at 10:30pm EST, not sure if theres a prelim fight or not....

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Errr, Cliff, you accidentally put Kotelnik in the 'Champions Defeated' column for Rees. Rees was the one that got knocked out by Kotelnik as I'm sure you knew.

Edit: Don't worry, saw the end of the article where it mentions that Kotelnik put him away. I guess it meant Champions Faced.
                  Yes. It did. I changed the format on these late last year and that's a shell error. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    So according to Boxingscene Broner has the same speed as Pacquiao, he has more power, better defense and same in the intangibles department ... Is this pre report card really objective?

And no, I'm not a Pac fan in case you guys are wondering that.
                    Well, obviously Rees isn't anywhere as good as they rate him either. I take it as more of a comparison of the two fighters rather than how they compare to the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X