Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERIK MORALES: Will Forever Shine (Great Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great video, morales is a true legend always leaving everything in the ring......................

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      my man, love the 442, it is what I want, looking for a 1970 Cutlass 442 Clone, cuz I cant afford a real 442, but I want it with four on the floor and the 455, and it has to stay under $15,000

found one in NY about 2 years ago for 12k, had everything I wanted, grey on black, 442 hood and 455 motor with a 4 speed, it was nice but at that time I didnt get approved for the loan

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/cl...ationId=119907

Here is one just under 15k

or you can buy the real 442 for 70k
      http://www.autotraderclassics.com/cl...ationId=119907
      Oh shyt! You know what I'm talking about! The 442 is beautiful, but for 70k.... got damn. Don't you think it'd be cheaper if you bought one for 10k and just fix/build it yourself? I would love that...
      3 yrs, man. 3 yrs, I will be rolling in one w/ the top down and bumping some Chalino Sanchez! If I hit the lotto, I will deff get you one!

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      great video, morales is a true legend always leaving everything in the ring......................
      Simon! Tu sabes, carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        Oh shyt! You know what I'm talking about! The 442 is beautiful, but for 70k.... got damn. Don't you think it'd be cheaper if you bought one for 10k and just fix/build it yourself? I would love that...
        3 yrs, man. 3 yrs, I will be rolling in one w/ the top down and bumping some Chalino Sanchez! If I hit the lotto, I will deff get you one!
        I PM'd you homie, dont want to highjack this thread with talk of the wonderful 442, lol

Morales is a great fighter, he could of been so much better had he faced Hamed before Barrera, I know Erik would of KO the prince

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          I PM'd you homie, dont want to highjack this thread with talk of the wonderful 442, lol

Morales is a great fighter, he could of been so much better had he faced Hamed before Barrera, I know Erik would of KO the prince
          No prob, my brother. I got you. I will check my mensajes!

Y que viva El Terrible!

Comment

Working...
          X