No announcement yet.

does bella really say "pac is making you his *****"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Her body is stunning,if i was sitting next to her at the fight i would not have seen one punch.
    Shut up, we all know you're gay!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Shut up, we all know you're gay!
      Troll on son your to low on the totem pole to mess with me.and what if i was gay you little minded **** one of the best fighters to ever live emille Griffith was gay,people are people grow up.
      Last edited by MARKBNLV; 06-05-2011, 02:54 AM.

Comment

she just said to throw some more pounches at him, pegale con un par d epinazos, i dunno why showtime misquoted that fokking idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Her body is stunning,if i was sitting next to her at the fight i would not have seen one punch.
          dude ffs get laid for your own good

Comment

I would have masturbated if i was sitted beside her...why only watch?

Comment

bella: "let's go shane, hit him! who's gonna pay for my next implant if you lose! knock the maphocka out!"

Comment

mosley's girl was trying to show off her cuban side, but she can barely speak spanish,

the translator ****ed that line up, just to hype up the video, but all she said was "come on you gotta hit him"

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  think i heard her say...............floyd is an outright b1tch.......................

Comment

Working...
                  X