Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford and Spence need to fight first each other BEFORE they face Pacquiao/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Like I said you got a lot to learn, do you really think all these fighters and trainers including Mannys own that are openly stating they dont want Manny in with them dont know what they looking at, your a newbie fan with a hero youre easily led by the basics in your face, beyond name value youre lost to the art of boxing, you cant grade them thats why you can only love them or hate them.

its all good plenty of fans are like you, same law of nature that makes sheep follow sheep.

Lmao! You 🤡

PAC is 40 effen years old that’s the only reason there would be concern in him fighting particular people.

In his prime?
    HE KNOCKS ERROL SPENCE THE FUG OUT!
    YA WANNA GO NIGHT NIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      Lmao! You 🤡

PAC is 40 effen years old that’s the only reason there would be concern in him fighting particular people.

In his prime?
      HE KNOCKS ERROL SPENCE THE FUG OUT!
      YA WANNA GO NIGHT NIGHT!!
      No tantrums its a forum youre getting all squeaky ass and neck veins are a popping.

I know Manny is 40 thats one of the reasons he shouldn't fight them I already said that, they are too much now he would get beat up bad !

Manny in his prime would not fight them without a CW or bad showing, this is what he did with Cotto Hatton Oscar Mosley Margarito Rios Thurman and others, Hollywood couldnt create Mannys career any better than the way it went, it is what it is , great fighter just the same .

Comment

Prime Manny wouldn't fight them without a CW lol, right now he wont get away with a CW that gig is up and they both destroy him, Manny has a long history of fighting name B graders or A graders coming of bad fights or bad loses.

When has Manny fought unbeaten Elite fighters that are in their best form and a lot bigger than him, boy you got some lessons to learn, Manny looks for advantages those two present none for him they have all the advantages ands why Manny will not fight them.

Thurman is a perfect example, elite big name with a Belt, 2 yrs out after surgery and a very poor comeback fight opened the door, its the way Manny has always worked, from Hatton to Cotto Oscar Margarito Mosley, all from bad loses and some also with draining CWs as a bonus.

He will not fight Spence or Crawford unless they look bad or struggle in their next fight.
        Floyd is famous for padding out resume and fighting boxers who were never any good in first place ie berto, ortiz, guerrerro, baldomir, Corley coming off loss to cab judah, or coming off devastating losses, cott o and pac, or cw nelo.
        Floyd is king. He's got multiple ways to get advantages to keep zero. So many asterisks flouds career
        Last edited by hugh grant; 08-31-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Too many cats LOVE to say this sh^t. What is the proof Errol or Bud are scared to lose more than anyone else is. Losing sucks no doubt about that, but I believe Bud & Errol think so highly of themselves & their talent that they dont believe anyone can take their 0 anyway.

From what Bob is saying this week it sounds like this fight is gonna happen in mid 2020. I was leaning more towards late 2020, 2021 myself awhile back so its not far off from what I was thinking.
          Because the fight should of happened already (Crawford-Spence). WW is stacked with talent but these guys are not fighting each other. The last big WW fight we got was 2 years ago - Thurman vs Garcia and that took a while to materialize.

Comment

No tantrums its a forum youre getting all squeaky ass and neck veins are a popping.

I know Manny is 40 thats one of the reasons he shouldn't fight them I already said that, they are too much now he would get beat up bad !

Manny in his prime would not fight them without a CW or bad showing, this is what he did with Cotto Hatton Oscar Mosley Margarito Rios Thurman and others, Hollywood couldnt create Mannys career any better than the way it went, it is what it is , great fighter just the same .
            Lmao bro stop posting if you’re going to blatantly lie.

STOP LYING and STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

Debates are to be had with facts, not lies!

Go learn boxing ya bum!

Comment

It's crazy to believe that Crawford's best win so far in his resume also got stopped by a male stripper

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                Because the fight should of happened already (Crawford-Spence). WW is stacked with talent but these guys are not fighting each other.
                Thats exactly why it hasnt happened. WW is stacked with talent like you said. Tyson vs Spinks didn't happen til they were the only 2 reallllllly left at the top. Same with Tito vs Oscar. Same with Manny vs Floyd. This is often the story.

The last big WW fight we got was 2 years ago - Thurman vs Garcia and that took a while to materialize.
                We just had a big WW fight youre nuts. Thurman vs Manny was a big fight.

You can say Errol vs Mikey was too but I can understand people disagreeing since that fight was so sh^t with Mikey's not showing up so I won't argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Thats exactly why it hasnt happened. WW is stacked with talent like you said. Tyson vs Spinks didn't happen til they were the only 2 reallllllly left at the top. Same with Tito vs Oscar. Same with Manny vs Floyd. This is often the story.

We just had a big WW fight youre nuts. Thurman vs Manny was a big fight.

You can say Errol vs Mikey was too but I can understand people disagreeing since that fight was so sh^t with Mikey's not showing up so I won't argue that.
                  Spence-Mikey was a silly fight, Mikey was a lightweight. Manny I'll give you that one, it was decent but Manny is so damn old, he has to retire.

I'm mostly talking about the young guns, they're rarely mixing it up, they're all looking for the easy way out with little to no risk. The mentality of the young guys is that if they take an L, the big fights + paydays won't come.

Comment

I still stand by what I've said. I would rather have Crawford and Spence fight in the near future, and then winner faces Pac.

Comment

Damn... we were so close to having a Spence showdown with Pac. Now that Spence is out maybe it really is time for Spence to face Crawford before another freak injury occurs. Maybe after Spence recovers we can FINALLY see Spence and Crawford duke it out, and then the winner faces the winner of Pac/Ugas.

It's incredible that we STILL haven't gotten the supposed "best" WWs to face each other yet. And yet here we are.
                      Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 08-12-2021, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X