Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undefeated Debate Champ Ben Shapiro Takes First Loss, QUITS Against BBC's Andrew Neil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Undefeated Debate Champ Ben Shapiro Takes First Loss, QUITS Against BBC's Andrew Neil

Andrew with that with Floyd Mayweather precision striking, masterful defense. Just a clinic.

Shapiro got up out of there like Golovkin.

At least, unlike Golovkin and even Manny, he owned up and took the L like a man:

The Internet DESTROYS Ben Shapiro After He Runs From BBC Interview

Comment

You have to be that dumb to view it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        You have to be that dumb to view it that way.
        Shapiro himself views it that way so ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Shapiro himself views it that way so ....
          Yeah? Link?

Comment

The Young Turds.

Comment

Shapiro handled himself with intelligence and class like always. All the hard hitting blows came from him.

He could have stayed in the ring until the end of the fight to win a clear decision but I understand his position.

They invited him on their show only to slander, disrespect and nitpick him. He carried no obligation to take it just so they could get more ratings. The interviewer himself said he didnt know who ben shapiro was... so why was he asking these types of low ball, below the belt questions if he didn't know who he was interviewing?

If we're keeping score, I got ben Shapiro: 1 , BBC:-10

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Yeah? Link?
                Shapiro actually conceded he lost the debate.

That's unheard of to D superfans like him, so of course this is a huge, huge deal for them.

He said he failed to do research on his opponent going in, and he got burned. Although it was just online, I myself have made the exact mistake Mr Shapiro did in terms of mistaking a non liberal for liberal due to their use of D talking points and buzzwords. It's an easy mistake to commit, though in his position he (admittedly) should have known better.
                Last edited by 1bad65; 05-10-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  Shapiro handled himself with intelligence and class like always. All the hard hitting blows came from him.

He could have stayed in the ring until the end of the fight to win a clear decision but I understand his position.

They invited him on their show only to slander, disrespect and nitpick him. He carried no obligation to take it just so they could get more ratings. The interviewer himself said he didnt know who ben shapiro was... so why was he asking these types of low ball, below the belt questions if he didn't know who he was interviewing?

If we're keeping score, I got ben Shapiro: 1 , BBC:-10

Shapiro tapped out. He took a knee. He acted like Khan after Crawford hit him on the thigh.

BBC rooted him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                    Shapiro tapped out. He took a knee. He acted like Khan after Crawford hit him on the thigh.

BBC rooted him out.
                    I don't see it that way. Why would he allow them to slander him, which was obviously their sole intent for having him there, just so he could give the BBC more ratings?

What does he gain? Nothing.

If anything he could have left earlier.

Comment

Working...
                    X