Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Interested in Facing Whyte or Chisora in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd watch that. If Povetkin still has anything abut him at this stage he's dangerous for them.

Comment

Good fun fight against either of them, would be enjoyable.

Comment

Pov would beat both of them

Comment

Povetkin still top 6 hw. I`d watch him against anybody.

Comment

Povetkin vs either will be action packed. But, Povetkin-Miller on AJ-Ortiz undercard is more exciting. Whyte should fight Usyk or rematch Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Ortiz brings nothing to the table.
              What did guys like Breazeale and Molina bring to the table? Or Whyte when AJ fought him?
              If you have no logical answer you will prove you are an idiot troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Ortiz brings nothing to the table.
                He brings a great match up. Are you not a boxing fan??? I dont understand not wanting to see fights.

Comment

Put him in with Parker. Povetkin will test him and force him to fight or get hurt. A great test for the young HW and a way better comeback fight than Flores.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    What did guys like Breazeale and Molina bring to the table? Or Whyte when AJ fought him?
                    If you have no logical answer you will prove you are an idiot troll.
                    I ad prefer AJ smash more Americans to silence them than a Cuban pa looking for a pay day. I understand he has family to feed so I have nothing against him.
                    Funny enough I can't even see American fighters at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                      He brings a great match up. Are you not a boxing fan??? I dont understand not wanting to see fights.
                      The green belt holder that brings great match up refused to sign despite improved offer.
                      You should be talking that not some who can't seat 5k person to watch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X