Pac Spence could be like the Brook Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no 140 pounder spence does not stop

prograis, taylor, ramirez, hooker included

and pac is also a 140 pounder and spence is gonna stop him if they let that fight happen

it is not the people outside the ring taking the punches

roach and buboy are gonna get pac hurt

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      there is no 140 pounder spence does not stop

prograis, taylor, ramirez, hooker included

and pac is also a 140 pounder and spence is gonna stop him if they let that fight happen

it is not the people outside the ring taking the punches

roach and buboy are gonna get pac hurt

Yup. Mikey got stopped and got "killed" right?

Stop saying "oh mikey was just tryna survive"

If he can't even finish Mikey, Manny would box circles around Spence and frustrate Spence with footwork

Did you even try to compare the pace of Mikey vs Spence to Manny vs Thurman?

Mikey and Spence 85% of the time, they just stood in front of another. That's not how a Pacman fights work. You make it look like Mikey = Manny smh.

But yeah I kinda like if Spence fans talk this big game of knocking out Pacman. It helped Pacman when Thurman said he'll retire Manny. All that expectation worked in favor of Pacman during the fight and influenced the perception of judges. Thank You. Keep the talk

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

If he can't even finish Mikey, Manny would box circles around Spence and frustrate Spence with footwork

Mikey and Spence 85% of the time, they just stood in front of another. That's not how a Pacman fights work. You make it look like Mikey = Manny smh.

But yeah I kinda like if Spence fans talk this big game of knocking out Pacman. It helped Pacman when Thurman said he'll retire Manny. All that expectation worked in favor of Pacman during the fight and influenced the perception of judges. Thank You. Keep the talk
        it was more of how spence fought

normally he tries to break down the opponent from the start

with mikey, he stayed on the outside for the early portions of the fight

with pac, he would get inside

by the way, i picked pac to stop thurman early. there is no agenda or bias with me when it comes to pac except i like him and i dont wanna see him get hurt

fighting spence is a bad , bad move man

he didnt completely dominate thurman

he lost rounds vs him

and the camp and fight is gonna take a lot out of him

spence via stoppage

and roach and buboy wont care, buboy gets his cheque and roach is not the one taking the punches

Comment

That was the second time Brook quit in a fight due to injuries sustained from legal punches. I can't see Pac quitting unless he gets hit with some type of illegal shot, low blow, elbow, headbutt etc which effects his ability to perform.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

Quit acting like Spence aint fight Mikey diffrent than he normally does. If Mikey had actually started to win rounds and land punches, Spence wuda reverted back to his nornal style sooner. But since Mikey aint do shyt Spence was obviously more content with giving a boxing lesson.

Yall keep tryna discredit Brook to discredit that win. But what he did to Brook was some intense shyt that only the toughest wuda survived.

Comment

Manny cant fight that hard against a much bigger guy for 12 rounds no more. Just too much at 40, he was gassed against Thurman many rounds.

Spence can go hard 12 rounds easy. Manny has done more than enough, 5 years ago very competitive 12 rounds. Hell I would favor him 10yrs ago.

Hope he doesn't take the fight right now.

Comment

Brook was huge and manny is small. Not quite the same story. Keith also doesn’t use his size against opponents but Spence dies in punishing fashion

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                  4. Ugh... shown the ability to box? Maybe box versus a stationary target that was much smaller. It doesn't really tell much about his skill imo.

He has not fought a single fighter remotely approaching the class of Pacman. Though I agree with packs limited stamina (age) Spence will have success if he comes on later in the fight.
                  True, Mikey was a stationary target. No lateral movement at all against Spence. Pac won't be infront of Spence when they fight. Pac will be creating angles, in and out side to side.. Spin Spence and catch Spence with some combos that can turn the tide for Pac. I can see it. Pac is a lot faster than Spence, and Pac's footwork is second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    True, Mikey was a stationary target. No lateral movement at all against Spence. Pac won't be infront of Spence when they fight. Pac will be creating angles, in and out side to side.. Spin Spence and catch Spence with some combos that can turn the tide for Pac. I can see it. Pac is a lot faster than Spence, and Pac's footwork is second to none.

They don't see it yet. But they'll know soon enough.

Thurman, Spence, and Crawford are the best technical fighters out there. They are great at doing the basics. The basics. By the book. Boxing 101.

They haven't developed enough to be their own identity. Not in the level of Pac or Floyd. The new generation are too basic and overrated.

Which makes me think when Floyd said Manny is the greatest active fighter aside from him, and that Manny will be the best when he retires. (outside of Australia ofcourse)

Floyd really wants the rematch, I think he's making Manny collect all the belts and they can do the rematch after.

After all is said and done, you'd have realized, Thurman, Spence, and Crawford, hasn't even fought each other....which makes the new generation, a joke.

Comment

Dont see Pacquaio quitting like Brook did, could be an interesting fight

Comment

Working...
                      X