No announcement yet.

The relationship between AJ and Hearn is unraveling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Chisora got beat up by Josh's sparring partner, Agit Kabayel, and Helenius. And that's the biggest name Fury has beaten convincingly on his resume. I'd pick Charles Martin everyday over Chisora.

His win over Wlad was a fluke.

Chisora knocked takam out better than AJ did. Charles Martin has zero good wins.

That last bit is a really moronic statement but why should I expect anything less from you.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Personally, I wouldn't mind him canceling this rematch until he gets everything in his life sorted out by taking an extended leave from the sport; To relax both his mind and body.

Because he would still be bringing a lot of baggage with him going into this rematch. His mind has to be both focused and clear to fight Andy Ruiz again.

Moreover, I believe this immediate rematch is bit too soon anyhow. He needs more time to develop and work on correcting his mistakes.
      The extended breaks aren't helping. He has nine months between povetkin and ruiz. Joshua needs to fight a bit more regularly to stay sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
        Chisora knocked takam out better than AJ did. Charles Martin has zero good wins.

That last bit is a really moronic statement but why should I expect anything less from you.
        Chisora was losing massively against Takam on all cards until he pulled out the KO. Josh beat Takam easily, won all the rounds with a KD and busted his two eyes, despite getting headbutted with his nose broken in the 2nd rd. And he would've killed him if the fight hadn't been stopped.

Chisora got beat up by Josh's sparring partner, Agit Kabayel, and Helenius. And that's the biggest name Fury has beaten convincingly on his resume. It sucks to be Fury, lol. I even fancy Charles Martin to go 12 rds against Fury tbh.

Comment

Oh I get it, its all Hearns' fault. It has nothing to do with Joshua's weak jaw or the fact that he pays 30 yes men to travel with him for training camp.

I see, Hearns forced him to fight with a concussion that Joshua lied by omission on the pre fight paperwork.

Joshua couldnt just list his concussion on the pre fight physical and have the commission deny the fight, no big bad Hearns tells him everything to do and hes a robot who cant think for himself.

Its not that Joshua was an overhyped fighter with a glass china jaw that was brutally outboxed and dominated by a clinically obese burrito stand operator, its the promoter's fault he didnt perform in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post

Theres a reason why Joshua never fought Chisora, he knows his glass jaw would shatter in a thousand pieces. Same reason he ducked Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Chisora was losing massively against Takam on all cards until he pulled out the KO. Josh beat Takam easily, won all the rounds with a KD and busted his two eyes, despite getting headbutted with his nose broken in the 2nd rd. And he would've killed him if the fight hadn't been stopped.

Chisora got beat up by Josh's sparring partner, Agit Kabayel, and Helenius. And that's the biggest name Fury has beaten convincingly on his resume. It sucks to be Fury, lol. I even fancy Charles Martin to go 12 rds against Fury tbh.
              A lot of people know helenius was very lucky to get that decision.

Sorry who was Charles ****ing Martins best win again? Glaskov when his knee gave way?

Lol funny, you are such a troll. Wladimir Klitschko springs to mind, but whatever.. You are going to say it wasn't convincing or it was a fluke or something so fine, I'll beat you to it.

This is completely fruitless.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

Its not that Joshua was an overhyped fighter with a glass china jaw that was brutally outboxed and dominated by a clinically obese burrito stand operator, its the promoter's fault he didnt perform in the ring.
                That is poetry.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Personally, I wouldn't mind him canceling this rematch until he gets everything in his life sorted out by taking an extended leave from the sport; To relax both his mind and body.

Because he would still be bringing a lot of baggage with him going into this rematch. His mind has to be both focused and clear to fight Andy Ruiz again.

Moreover, I believe this immediate rematch is bit too soon anyhow. He needs more time to develop and work on correcting his mistakes.
                  He didn't really get hurt against Ruiz apart from the concussion he had that was exacerbated by the shot to the temple. Ruiz didn't land any big shots and if you look at the KDs, it had more to do with being concussed and tired.

He believes he will batter Ruiz when he's fully fit and fight his fight. And if he doesn't take the rematch, he'll have to wait another 2 yrs and deal with being ridiculed to the next 2 yrs. So it's a lose lose situation. He's better off losing while being 100% and making ****load of money, then go back to rebuild mode. Than walking away after his half-fit self got disgraced without fighting his fight.

Everything else would get sorted after the rematch. If he wins, it's going to be mandatories, fight against bum of the month to keep him busy and big fights. No more trying to please internet trolls by taking hard fights, it's going to be money grab like Mayweather did.

Comment

the openly gay poster is on thread.

thread just got defaced.

I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by naranja111 View Post

Don’t waste your time biting at trolls. That’s my advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X