Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend says she's pregnant and you're the father. Believe her or get a DNA test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend says she's pregnant and you're the father. Believe her or get a DNA test?

You've been knowing her for quite awhile. She is always with you. You always talk on the phone. You go over her place and she comes over yours. She seems like a great girl.

She tells you she's pregnant and you're the father. She gives birth and all appears well. Do you believe her or do you eventually get a DNA test?
    Believe her
    33.33%
    Eventually get a DNA test
    66.67%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-23-2021, 12:46 PM.

If the mother****er comes out looking like Wesley Snipes I'm going to have some questions

Comment

Cant trust any1 these days got to look out for yourself

Comment

Depends on your level of trust for her & your relationship with her.

I'd imagine if she's at your place all the time, super trustworthy, hangs on your every word & is cooking every meal for you & you hit her up with a DNA test you are gonna do some damage to that relationship by implying she might be getting side dong.

But if you are just fooking some hoe once or twice a week & y'all part ways til next time you hang out than a DNA test should be mando.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          She tells you she's pregnant and you're the father. She gives birth. Do you believe her or do you eventually get a DNA test?
          Don't get one eventually, get one immediately. Women are notorious liars, never believe women, media says to believe women always and if your a democrat your probably stupid enough to believe it.

Get one now or always wonder who the real dad is.

Comment

Definitely depends on the girl. Most I would have believed but at least 2 that I can think of, I would have gotten that test ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'd imagine if she's at your place all the time, super trustworthy, hangs on your every word & is cooking every meal for you & you hit her up with a DNA test you are gonna do some damage to that relationship by implying she might be getting side dong.

But if you are just fooking some hoe once or twice a week & y'all part ways til next time you hang out than a DNA test should be mando.

This is the answer. Depends on the relationship.

Imagine being married for years and still asking for a DNA test when she gets pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                You've been knowing her for quite awhile. She is always with you. You always talk on the phone. You go over her place and she comes over yours. She seems like a great girl.

She tells you she's pregnant and you're the father. She gives birth and all appears well. Do you believe her or do you eventually get a DNA test?
                DNA test, bro. We are living in different times where a woman can have a full relationship outside and never leave the house.

Comment

I want the test, regardless of if shes my wife of 20 years. I seen too much Maury, jeremy kyle, Ricky lake, dr Phil etc etc I ain't risking that ****. It's too much if a big deal to put trust in THE WORD OF A WOMAN in my humble opinion. Why would she be offended or object if you just explain you want that peace of mind? If she ain't on that level where I can casually ask for a DNA test I dont wana know her anyway, I gotta be comfortable to express my upmost concerns with her if shes the real deal that I'm breeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Can't argue with much here. Not that the loyal-seeming girl can't be betray you. Because she can. But obviously you're on a much greater path to happiness if you choose right.

Comment

Working...
                    X