• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    explain.................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth

the Earth is flattened at the poles and bulging at the equator

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
      And where did that laptop come from? Is it an eternally existing laptop? That doesn't make sence either.
      religion,science all leave un answered questions....that **** keeps me up at night..i go outside smoke a blunt and stare at the stars for hours trying to contemplate life..im saving up for a telescope to get a closer look at outer space.wish i could figure it all out

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth

the Earth is flattened at the poles and bulging at the equator
        the earth buldges according to the side closes to the sun and moon due to the gravatational pull..so the earth is kinda oval according to scientist..(cause ive never been out of the planet to see it)

Comment

So if someone doesn't believe in a magic invisible dad in the sky they have to have another idea or by default magic invisible dad theory is the right one?

Some world we live in.

Comment

how did god come from nothing?

larry, because you don't understand or don't know the answer to a question does not mean you should jump to a conclusion.

Imagine if you did that with all aspects of life? say you didn't know the answer to why
            your tv turns on and therefor came to the conclusion that it's because it was powered by god.

you'd be wrong as hell about everything.

because you don't know the answer to the origin of our universe, it doesn't mean that it must have been god by default. there are other more logical explanations that where brought upon by careful observations.

saying it must've been a superior being is pretty much just throwing out a wild guess.

Comment

religion,science all leave un answered questions....that **** keeps me up at night..i go outside smoke a blunt and stare at the stars for hours trying to contemplate life..im saving up for a telescope to get a closer look at outer space.wish i could figure it all out
              Get a physics degree. You will be able to answer a lot more questions than you can by asking people in the lounge.

Comment

it takes years to bring about answers. what you need is patience. even then, you must understand that there are things we will never know in our life time. it's just the way life works. you don't think cavemen would've loved to know what a stove was? you just have to except the fact that you can't and will not know everything. of course, you should always try to acquire the most knowledge as possible for your own benefit but asking for all of life's answers is asking for way too much.

Comment

the earth buldges according to the side closes to the sun and moon due to the gravatational pull..so the earth is kinda oval according to scientist..(cause ive never been out of the planet to see it)
                  Name each time and place you've met/seen god.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambo boy View Post
                    Get a physics degree. You will be able to answer a lot more questions than you can by asking people in the lounge.
                    yeah larry do a night class or something.

failing that look for some good documentaries on the subject.

The BBC probably have a load of stuff on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      Name each time and place you've met/seen god.
                      ive seen angels and im not even making that up

Comment

Working...
                      X