Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Adonis Stevenson Must Face Gvozdyk, But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it that everyone at light heavy except kovalev fights the most dangerous contenders. How is he able to avoid all these guys?

Comment

Outside of canada the chimp pimp would have problems making the cruiserweight limit

Comment

More apparent/alleged corruption from the WBC. Typical. Why was the first fight allowed to bypass the mandatory in the first place? It's PAST time for Stevenson to face his mandatory. Completely unacceptable. The WBC is ruining boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
          How is it that everyone at light heavy except kovalev fights the most dangerous contenders. How is he able to avoid all these guys?
          Chickenson hasnt faced a mandatory in 5 years, and he blatantly ducked Kovalev, Hopkins, Pascal, and Alvarez. Stop being so biased I mean DAMN.

Comment

... imo, at this point Stevenson can't these two guys anymore... he should retire and let them fight for the vacated belt...

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            If Gvozdyk that fought Gonzalez and Chilemba shows up, I fail to see how Adonis Stevenson can last 5 rounds.
            ... in his last fight Gvozdyk faced a no hopper... I guess he just wanted a full 12 rounder in the ring, with a view to fighting more experienced boxers in the future...

Comment

I yelled and screamed about Stevenson winning
              I was very well disappointed with his showing
              But then again ( obviously after the fight and rewatching ) I notice that could he have been that fughin rusty
              Does he need to fight more , is he really just rusty ?
              Not sure and far from certain but fighting more often certainly won’t hurt

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Age has caught up with Stevenson and that is the reality.

He looked exhausted by the 12th round.
                Only time will tell how long he would continue to hold on to the WBC belt.
                He was exhausted by the end of 6th round

Comment

Adonis ****kenson, which probably is not his real f-kin name anyways, what can you day about this piece of ****, well for starter the guy have not had a mandatory defense in 5 years, blatantly ducked Pascal, Kovalev, BHop and still has a nerve to call him self a champion. His last fight was a STINKER, gassed in late rounds could not KO and just survived. No rematch is needed, Let the Nail f-k this dude
                  up, Jack can fight him after. Time for a
                  f-kin mandatory defense or give up the belt you haitian a-hole!!!!

Comment

I really wish fighter would realize that the prestige the WBC once had is long gone and they are a joke of an organization now. Dude hasn't faced a mandatory in 5 years

Took awhile but I'm glad Alvarez wised up

Comment

' we will let him rest' yeah he's rested the belt in a trashcan for over 5 years so why not 5 more?

Tbh i think he probably retires anyway, pretty much everyone relevant in the division beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X