No announcement yet.

Is Jeff Horn the lineal WW champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jeff Horn the lineal WW champ

Manny won the lineal title when he beat Bradley according to Cyber boxing, and his last loss was to Horn!!!!

Manny was never lineal

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
      Manny was never lineal
      http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/pastchp.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s#Welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
        Manny was never lineal
        He was, but his claim to the title was gone when he retired. Pac won it by beating Bradley after Mayweather retired and vacated.

So no, Horn is not lineal champion. You don't get your title back if you unretire after already vacating it.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          He was, but his claim to the title was gone when he retired. Pac won it by beating Bradley after Mayweather retired and vacated.

So no, Horn is not lineal champion. You don't get your title back if you unretire after already vacating it.
          But they still had Ali as lineal when he retired and came back

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Manny won the lineal title when he beat Bradley according to Cyber boxing, and his last loss was to Horn!!!!
            Lineal champion is highly overrated in importance especially now with 4 world champions in each weight class. Mayweather was the lineal champ and nobody beat him before he retired so there is no lineal welterweight champ in my opinion. To become the lineal welterweight champ a boxer would have to clean out the weight class the way Crawford did at 140. Pacquiao had not done this so he was not the lineal champ.Horn beat Pacquiao by home country robbery. He is one of the worst welterweight champs ever and certainly not the lineal welterweight champion. I am pretty sure Crawford will KO Horn with ease but that won't make Crawford the lineal champ either. Spence owns a world title and Manny and Lucas are fighting for another welterweight title. Porter and Garcia are fighting for the WBC tittle. Welterweight is a mess just like almost every other weight class. We aren't even close to having a recognized lineal welterweight champ and we may not have one for years to come. I make it easy on myself and call Spence the welterweight champion. I believe he would KO all the other champs so he is my champion. Everyone else can pick whoever they want to be their champion but I wouldn't pick Horn because he won't last long.

Comment

Yes - Jeff Horn is the lineal welterweight champion. Beat Manny who was the lineal champion.

Comment

Yes, Jeff Horn is the Lineal Champ & Thurman was the unified

Comment

you become the lineal champ when you beat the lineal champ so yes horn is the lineal champion.

Comment

No because Pacquaio was never Lineal at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X