Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what brings Mexicans, blacks, and other minorities together??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    bruh there is literally evidence that the US purposely planted drugs in black and brown neighborhoods. Also that the US Government has supplied the Mexican drug cartels with guns n **** but thats another story...
    lol.....

its your choice to use drugs or not. its your choice to be hooked on it or not.

Comment

people keep getting into their way way way back in time machine and end up getting stuck there

Comment

''my guy, why are you doing what youre doing ???''
        ''100 yrs ago.........''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          and the homeys just had to par take

pls, tell me more !!!!!!!!!!
          The "homeys" aren't the only ones that partook, but they sure were most of the ones that were taken to the slammer.

This chart illustrates this well.

Comment

do tell of the loving bond they have over in africa.
            and why, after mr crow left the building, are slums still being created by minorities
            You do realize that Africa is a continent, don't you? How many times are you going to cherry pick countries in Africa to fit your agenda. Is that the only place where there is modern day slavery?

Nope.

How about forced labor in Uzbek Cotton Harvests

That should take care of Asia, according to your way of thinking.

How about Europe?

‘Modern-day slavery’ on the rise in Europe: report
            https://www.politico.eu/article/labo...europe-report/

One of the worst is Romania:

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery

Romania is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children trafficked for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor. Romanian men, women, and children are trafficked to Spain, Italy, Greece, the Czech Republic, and Germany for commercial sexual exploitation, forced begging, and forced labor in the agriculture, construction, and service sectors. Men and women from Romania are trafficked to Cyprus, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, and Turkey, Sweden, Hungary, and Denmark for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor. Romanian men, women, and children are trafficked within the country for commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor including forced begging and petty theft. - U.S. State Dept Trafficking in Persons Report, June, 2009[

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Romania.htm

That should take care of Europe.

In fact, it seems you can find modern slavery in all continents, besides Antarctica, unless the polar bears are enslaving the penguins.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              The "homeys" aren't the only ones that partook, but they sure were most of the ones that were taken to the slammer.

This chart illustrates this well.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You do realize that Africa is a continent, don't you? How many times are you going to cherry pick countries in Africa to fit your agenda. Is that the only place where there is modern day slavery?

Nope.

How about forced labor in Uzbek Cotton Harvests

That should take care of Asia, according to your way of thinking.

How about Europe?

One of the worst is Romania:

That should take care of Europe.

In fact, it seems you can find modern slavery in all continents, besides Antarctica, unless the polar bears are enslaving the penguins.

what took you so long and how does this let the homeboys off the ''now that whitey is out of the picture, we shall no longer fnck each other over'' hook

Comment

1st they use it as excuse, now its ''they werent the only ones''

jfc !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i still dont get how africans are given a slavery pass.

i want to buy that big ass corner house.......BUT ITS NOT FOR SALE !!!!!!

get the connection, my bruvas ?!?!?!!?

Comment

what took you so long and how does this let the homeboys off the ''now that whitey is out of the picture, we shall no longer fnck each other over'' hook
                    What took me so long? Not sure what you meant by that.

The rest of your post is also incoherent. I never read any proclamation that was signed by every single black person in ever single black nation that "now that whitey is out of the picture, we shall no longer fnck each other over."

Did "whitey" sign such a proclamation too, or is this just a way for you to deal with your agenda being smashed to pieces again?

Comment

i still dont get how africans are given a slavery pass.

i want to buy that big ass corner house.......BUT ITS NOT FOR SALE !!!!!!

get the connection, my bruvas ?!?!?!!?
                      Africans, Europeans, North Americans, South Americans, Asians, nor Australians are given a pass for slavery, Elroy.

Comment

Working...
                      X