Teenagers Raped Girl and Streamed Attack on Facebook Live, Say Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    wtf is wrong with you
    Absolutely nothing. But truth clearly makes you uneasy and uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

i wasnt sure.....now i am
      I was sure after I saw 'Hectari' under the thread title name

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I was sure after I saw 'Hectari' under the thread title name
        that 1st name, milan, threw me off....and i hate making assumptions.

''fnck this free life....its bout time we did some time .''

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          Moreover how do u know the girl is white...

Lol you just projecting your own desire for massah's seed but you cant get the fine classy beautiful white wimminz. U only get the chubby trashy slutty ones.

Hahahah ole boy aint even know girl is white...

Much more likely to be black
          I've followed up on cases like this for years. I save them and come back to them to see what the convictions were. I'd say 8 out of 10 times, the raped girl is white. They don't show the face of the rape victim, but they do show her hands while on the podium in court from a local news cast, or they interview a mother, or sister. Almost every time you can find out just from that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
            I've followed up on cases like this for years. I save them and come back to them to see what the convictions were. I'd say 8 out of 10 times, the raped girl is white. They don't show the face of the rape victim, but they do show her hands while on the podium in court from a local news cast, or they interview a mother, or sister. Almost every time you can find out just from that.
            No doubt black on white rape is high especially when compared to white on black which is nonexistent.

But how does a girl getting raped make them easy etc etc.. If that was the case why so much black on white rape.

Moreover, why do almost half of black women have herpes (fact stated by health department) compared to like 8 percent of white wimminz.

Why are black teen pregnancies ans abortions so out of proportion.

There are a certain type of white girls prone to the fake stupid thug culture but they are always fat and ugly

Comment

you can tell the quality of a person by the company they keep.

if a bltch somehow gets ticks, fleas and lice, that dog needs to stop being around filthy mutts.

Comment

Working...
              X