Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope golovkin does the right thing and pulls out of the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Comparing an opponent testing positive for PEDs to terrorism while making millions of dollars in the process because of this "terrorism" while millions of people including women and children are being blown up, raped, and herded into refugee camps because of terrorism is way beyond the pale. The real crime is that this JAckasss compares his "suffering" to the suffering of real victims of terrorists. This is disgusting and obscene.

Thank you Sr. the first word of reasoning up until now.

Comment

• Yea GGG won that fight comfortabley.

Hopefully he can do it again now Canelo's off the drugs

Comment

• Sorry, GGG, America isn't much a democracy anymore and boxing sure as hell isn't. You're going to need a KO this time around. The odds always are and always have been stacked in Alvarez's favor throughout his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Damn, another alt.
            Is this forum limited to old users and their alt accounts? Wow, silly me for posting here.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Stop man, now y'all are making shít up. Clanbuterol doesn't make you tough dude!
              That's what he got flagged for, not necessarily the whole story. I called this months ago on this forum, long before the tests, so I'm not jumping any bandwagon, I know it's hard to take when someone you admire gets outed, but it's obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Because he didnt do anything in rd 1 but get jabbed to death, and besides the one moment in rd 10 he got completely outworked, rd 10 is not even arguable if you're not a complete casual dipsht.
                if by outworked on round ten, you mean GGG throwing more punches ok, but i completely disagree because GGG missed most of those punches and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Sorry, GGG, America isn't much a democracy anymore and boxing sure as hell isn't. You're going to need a KO this time around. The odds always are and always have been stacked in Alvarez's favor throughout his career.
                  Just like they were on Ward's pocket against Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Thats funny because in U.K are the worst judges in the world and the most cowards champions like Burnett ducking Tete....
                    Oh look it's the moron who defends all the Mexican cheats.

If the UK is so bad with their judges, you'll have no problem giving me all these robberies that supposedly happened?

And don't come back with your silly insults you little brat, give me these robberies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Good an angry fighter is a dumb fighter. This time let him walk right into those uppercuts when Canelo is goading him to.
                      Oh... you must be one of the few who believe we have never been on the moon, that chocolate comes from the chocolate river and that Canelo won the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X