No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia has to be considered in the P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
    LMFAO!!! Yes I think Badou shoul've gotten that dec against Degeale. Ok maybe I effed up here... But I stand by my efff-up. :-)
    Yea to me Manny still deserves the top 10 P4P. He didn't really lose to Horn and anyone with a brain, including the judges know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      We need to see Loma-Garcia at 135.
      Good lord what a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        SMH........so Broner is a nobody now? lol

So he's a nobody over night?

Sounds about right for typical boxing fans...
        WHo's he beat though? Litzau, DeMarco, Theopane? Those dudes are b-level cats. Old Ponce don't count so lets not.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
          Garcia hasn't beaten anyone? Really??? And who has Loma beaten?
          Mikey beat; Burgos, Salido, Juanma, Rocky Martinez & Broner.
          Salido was a technical draw. Burgos --- bleh, Juanma --- shot. Broker, b-level. Nobody is right!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Salido was a technical draw. Burgos --- bleh, Juanma --- shot. Broker, b-level. Nobody is right!
            Now don't take this like i'm hating on Loma, after all he is one of the best in the world today.

Since this is the forum, where for as much that a fighter accomplishes something we find a way to diminish it. And since you want to diminish Mikey's wins. Lets look into their common opponents. Salido, so you consider his bout with Salido a technical draw...huh? Ok, this same Salido won a decision over Lomachenko. Loma KO Martinez & so did Mikey but he did so 3 years earlier. Do you see where we are going with this? Diminishing every fighters win with excuses after excuses.

And after giving it some time & consideration, I do see that Loma does edges Mikey in resume. Well folks looks like we have a real fight in our hands!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              WHo's he beat though? Litzau, DeMarco, Theopane? Those dudes are b-level cats. Old Ponce don't count so lets not.
              De Leon wasn't old in 2011 bro. Plus, Broner has several other good wins on his ledger as well. Demarco was a good win at the time as well as Gavin Rees. He also beat Malignaggi before he was shot and John Molina who is always tough.

Comment

Working...
              X