Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Maravilla fight PBF or GGG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather see Maravilla fight PBF or GGG??

Who would you rather see Sergio fight next PBF or GGG??

If Sergio goes down to 154 and takes on Floyd it would be a mega fight...but if he stays at 160 and takes on GGG it would be an explosive fight...

what would you rather see???

against GGG

It's always super exciting to watch Genady chasing for them across the ring.

Comment

Much rather see the fight with GGG. We may never see it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Much rather see the fight with GGG. We may never see it though.
        sad but true....

Comment

Both

Martinez at 154 vs Floyd if I really had to choose because that's the best fight for me, but fighting GGG at 160 would be equally special.

I would take either and be happy

Comment

Dont want to see a 38 year old man trying to drop down in weight...fight GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
              Don't want to see a 38 year old man trying to drop down in weight...fight GGG
              Don't want to see FMJ sparked more like

Anyway, GGG v Martinez is the more entertaining fight, so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                Dont want to see a 38 year old man trying to drop down in weight...fight GGG
                Yo is it true Chuck gave you the Ashy in the Larry???

Comment

If Martinez was serious about fighting at 154 he would move down to set himself up. He should be focused on SMW's, unless of course Floyd is talking about fighting at MW. At this point Martinez trying to make 154 will look like Hoya trying to make 147.

We know damn well if Floyd makes Martinez quit (like Dawson did vs Ward), he won't be getting credit. Rather people will say he's ducking Ward and/or is a coward because he won't fight Martinez at his "comfortable" weight. Then again we know how Floyd’s standards are set much higher than everyone else in the sport.

At the end of the day I would rather see Martinez fight Chavez jr again and punk the **** out of that POS. Then call out Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    If Martinez was serious about fighting at 154 he would move down to set himself up. He should be focused on SMW's, unless of course Floyd is talking about fighting at MW. At this point Martinez trying to make 154 will look like Hoya trying to make 147.

We know damn well if Floyd makes Martinez quit (like Dawson did vs Ward), he won't be getting credit. Rather people will say he's ducking Ward and/or is a coward because he won't fight Martinez at his "comfortable" weight. Then again we know how Floyd’s standards are set much higher than everyone else in the sport.

At the end of the day I would rather see Martinez fight Chavez jr again and punk the **** out of that POS. Then call out Ward.
                    so then where does GGG fall in your grand skim??

Comment

Working...
                    X